-extra

extra. the talk !

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?"

angela said to barry as he was leaving towards the door, "um, well your leaving so i thought you and stiles might want some bonding time."

"we have to go over some things remember?" stiles looked at his sister confused.

his face paled as he remembered what she had said the day before. "both of you, sit."

kayden laughed, "this is where i leave, be back in a bit."

barry took a seat next to stiles on the couch, still confused. they watched as she retreated to stiles room, walking back out with a shopping bag. she sat in the chair across from the couch, placing the bag on her lap. "safe sex."

barry scrunched his nose, "we're all adults i'm sure-"

"nah ah, stiles missed this talk with our parents so i'm going to give it to him, and since your his boyfriend..." she trailed off, smirking when she noticed a small blush on both boys faces.

she cleared her throat before taking a box out of the bag that was sat in her lap, placing it on the table separating them. barry almost choked on his own spit while stiles starred at the box dumbfounded.

"you guys are dating, so at some point your going to want to have," she stopped pursing her lips. "your going to want to engage in sexual activities, i'm not saying you should, but you might want to. so being safe is a must."

stiles stood up and grabbed the box, putting them back in the bag. "take them, i never want to receive anything like this from you again or i might cry."

she rolled her eyes and sighed, "whatever. i just need you guys to stay safe."

stiles turned to barry, who was blushing profusely and apologized. angela tossed the box at stiles back and made her way out of his apartment, "stay safe!"

he kicked the box aside and shoved his hands in his pockets, "want to watch cartoons?"

barry nodded his head quickly, lifting his arm up for stiles so stiles can sit with him. "so are we actually going to-"

"shut up barry."

AUTHORS NOTE:
dang i've haven't been on here in a min, wow anyways the book is now completed. a friend of mine really wanted a chapter of 'the talk' so here it is. (sorry it's bad yikes)

stiles and barry's story will be the first one i actually completed and i'm kinda proud.