1

(Todoroki pov)

Flames consumed me, Ice couldn't hold it back. the blue flames burned my flesh, it smells like him. My legs turned numb, my eyes, dry. If he shows his patchwork face I'll kill him. I hear footsteps approaching me. There he is, Waits! I, I can't move. Why am I so tired?  "My dear brother I would kill you but I'd rather you suffer!"

I awoke heavy breathed and sore.  I stood up with weak trembly knees which quickly stopped. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and then made breakfast. Scrambled eggs and burnt toast, I looked at the time. 5:30 am always the same, Wait I have school today! I haven't been to a school in so long. Preschool I think, after that, it was horrible having father as a teacher. I quickly run upstairs and put the uniform on, A perfect fit. I packed my backpack and brought it downstairs. Father had just woken up, "Goodmorning," I say quietly. 

"Looks like you're excited, it 6: 15 in the morning. You have an hour and 45 minutes till school. Go change we'll train for an hour then finish getting ready and leave. And you better use your fire today, You will use your fire today." Father said. I quickly run up the stairs, He still thinks I will train. I quickly wrote a note for him and pulled open the window,  Then jumped into the bushes with my bag and phone. Hid or a minute and left for school.

(Deku Pov)

I was awake all night I couldn't sleep my mind was racing to the thoughts of what could happen. "Deku, I made you breakfast!" Mom said knocking on my door. I got up off my bed and got ready, I really bother brushing my hair. I went to the table and ate some waffles, my head was still mashed up with all the thoughts. I almost left late because my mother was bombarding me with questions. soon I left for the train, the train station wasn't that busy, I pull my phone I actually arrived earlier I had a Half Hour since I rushed. I looked around I didn't see any other UA uniforms. So, I played games on my phone until I heard the train coming.

(Todokori Pov)

I saw a fluffy green haired boy from across the tracks, He was also wearing a UA uniform. He is kinda cute, I really want to touch his hair it looks so soft and he looks so nice and sweet. I wonder who he is and the boy behind him, He is the exact opposite and looks crazy as fuck.

Ooh here comes the train, Why? Why can't I take my eyes off this boy? I look behind him again, The blonde UA boy behind him was bracing himself into a fighting position. Meanwhile, fluffy hair is still oblivious on his phone. Blondie suddenly pushed him on to the tracks the second the train was in sight. I couldn't watch or stop myself...