20) Hospital Discharge

TW MENTIONS
Suici&e AND forceful sexual relation and Abu$e.

Izuku POV

I get discharged from the hospital tomorrow, and start speech therapy, I still stutter and am forced to have a wheel chair or crutches for now. but something strange has been happening recently.I cant quite explain it though.

I wheel myself over to the window, the stars glistened over the small pond and water fountain.

"I I C-Can't Wa-Wait to G Go Home." I muttered, although I havent actually been to my house in ages.

I roll over to my bed waiting for a new day, A free day.

As I lay in the hospital bed, memories started returning,

Pain, hitting, being whipped. "Todo!!!" He was made to watch everything. I got violated, Abu$ed, I wanted to die all over again almost nostalgic to Bakugos torture.

I lay in bed tear pouring down my face as I slowly drift to sleep.

Izuku's Dreams POV

I lay on the ground, my shirt ripped exposing my chest, My underwear missing. I sink into the ground as it becomes deep colder water. I screamed as it filled my lungs and started to drown me, A hand reached for mine. It felt like "A fight between Good Vs Evil."

"Son, Remember your power, your quirk and allmights will connect and be allpow- Goodmorning Mr. Midoriya." I jolted awake. Dr Peppermint. Had my release papers and my mother waiting.

He helped me up onto my crutches and gave me the items I had with me; Burnt clothes, small pieces of my uniform and a bit of dust. And unusually an untouched black hoodie, covered in small werid blue hair, probably from a strange animal.

"The only issue you have is in a while you WILL need to get some prescription glasses and  potentially a therapist. But until than be safe Mr and Mrs Midoriya." He said as we left the waiting room.

I hobbled to the car  while mother silently walked behind me. She let me inside, I only had burnt pants and a hoodie. So I put them on.

"Izuku," My mother said, "I, I dont want you to continue at UA ir be a hero."

I looked at her, has she gone mad. "No, sorry I cant do that. I'd have no purpose than. Without being a hero I'd have almost nothing. I'd rather be dead." She slapped me,
"Are you out of you mind Izuku, Either way if  you were a hero. YOU'D DIE!!" She cried.

"That means... I'd die anyway!?"

The car ride was silent the rest of the way home, at our house I entered and my mother locked my windowless room. I boarded my window up when I was 6. I couldn't handle the noise of the outside while I spiraled.

I laid down on my bed, I picked up my phone. It hasnt been turned on since the USJ incident. Thousands and thousands of messages... but some broke my heart.

Inko POV:
I locked Izukus room and texted Mitsuki.

"He is still traumatized and talks about dying or killing himself. Could you talk to him or get bakugou too? "

I hit him

I regret it

Hes probably mad at me

I can't Handle this anymore