24) T.O.P. part 1

Izuku POV
I had to take off my binder, I was repulsed by my body. Disgusting. Wicked. I out on a tight sports bra, a undershirt, shirt flannel and sweater. Todo was taking me somewhere!

I had a surgery a while back, I didnt mind much it was before junior high. It took a month or two to get back on my feet. It was so long ago,  but I still think about it lot.

"Were here close your eyes Izuku!" I dont know where we are but it felt like forever before reopening my eyes. We were in a small room with a desk some chairs and a white examination bed.
"Sho? Whats going on?"

3rd person POV
A short man walked in, he started talking explaining how he understood the situation and everything and that Izuku and one other had to stay overnight. Most of it went over Izukus head, "Bebe, Surprise! You said you were saving up for TOP surgery. So as a gift I got you it."

Izuku gave a soft smile and hugged his family,

EXAM TIME
(Nudity and potentially Sexual themes)

Izuku was left alone in the room with the doctor,

"Izuku, could you remove all of your shirts please, I need to examine your chest. If you want I could provide blackout Goggles to ease the dysphoria." Izuku removed shirt after shirt left in his Bra.

"If your comfortable with it could you remove your bra? Here are the goggles."

Izuku had taken the goggles and placed them on his lap and removed the neon pink bra. He placed it on his pile of clothes a d covered his eyes. He could no longer see anything.

The doctor went to his desk and turned on a voice recorder and camera for his files to reexamine after the procedure for results and personal business.

He placed his bare hands on Izukus chest. They were a larger sized around d's but he was small and scrawny. He felt around, Izuku was uncomfortable,"Sir could you lay down?" Izuku  complies, he shifted toward teh bed he saw earlier and laid on it. He was given a small dose of Anastasia to make his memories fuzzy and him unable to fight he locked the exam room door.

A small prove to pay for a small discount. He restrained Izukus arms and legs. It was a windowless  room and normal exams could take hours, this one had cut corners.

As the Anastasia kicked in, he start the examination. He did start feeling around Izuku female anatomy. "Sir, how comfortable are you fully undressing? I need to examine of you are stable enough for surgery."

Izuku did placing his clothes in the pile, he was still groggy but blamed it on poor memory and insomnia. He was entirely naked. Today was the first transitioning surgery he had take testosterone for a while though.

The doctor was feeling around, Izuku didnt really care because he'd be almost flat soon. Butt grabbed, Chest groped for "tissue size" and felt all around. " you can put kn your clothes but just but on your tank top and bra for tops. He unlocked the door when Izuku was dressed and called in Inko and shoto for a short mental assessment.

Know it was just a bit of paperwork and Izuku was really for surgery.