3

-- Deku Pov --

The light was blinding my eyes, I have no Idea of what happened. In my head, I was still at the train station. Being saved by this guy, this hot blurry guy. I reopened my eyes, Voices turned into words, words drifted through my ears. These words stuck from a voice full of anxiety and hatred. These words were; Don't..... Remember...Even... Family....... Powers... Your...... Own....... Quirk.

---deku dreams pov---

I felt a surge of power rush through my body, I felt like I was floating through a river of forgotten memories. At the end a waterfall, feathers filled the water. I grabbed one and we flew into the air. I wave of pain and incapability hit me, I fell hitting the water. My body was submerged into water, freezing cold water. Waves toppled over me making me incapable, To breathe and escape. I felt idiotic but I pulled a white flag, The river defeated me. Cold consumed me coloured light came back to my eyes. The sound was now a reality again. 

---Todoroki Pov---

What should I have for lunch? I wonder if that kid is okay, It been quite a while.

Bang 

The bang came for the nurse's office I think he's awake I going to meet Fluffy. "Bakugo go and eat I'll meet up with you there." He grumbled some words under his breath as he passed me. I watched him enter the cafeteria and I turned to meet fluffy hair. 

I entered the room to see him laying on the floor and the nurse just watching him puzzled.

"Is he doing better? Fluffy?" I ask her

"Izuku is doing nicely. He twitchy though, He fell off the bed sweating. Do you know what's happening?" She asked me in response

"No, I just found him." I finish the conversation we stared at each other in silence. 

He twitched again, then again perfectly in spaced periods once per thirty seconds. He groaned, Sitting up. His pupils were white,  he blinked and they turned a glowing green.

"Hi, Were am I? This isn't the train station." He stated quizzically, I went and sat beside him on the ground. "Do you remember anything?" I inquired, With a surprising answer. "I think I got hit by a train Or I was drowning somewhere". I looked at recovery girl and she looked at me. "He is almost right, He almost got hit by a train. I couldn't watch him die, So I saved him. Can he come to lunch, He's probably hungry it's been an entire day." I told her Standing up reaching my hand out to help him up. 

He got up and went to lunch. I explained everything after his blackout, Than introduced myself. "Ooh, and my name is Shoto Todoroki, What's yours Fluffy." I request politely. "Izuku Midoryia Or Deku, But Fluffy is fine. It kinda cute." He acknowledged.