21) Living Together

"Sorry Inko, Where having a bit of an issue over here too." Read 12:27 pm

Izuku POV

I wonder if  my bae would come over for the night and walk me to school tomorrow.

Izu~ "Todo, I am remembering everything. Could -
Is it possible for you to stay the night. I will walk  you to school tomorrow."

Todo~ "I'll be over asap, I am not welcome here anymore. Father wants me gone or working on x100 and single but Fu*K him."

Todoroki POV:
I grabbed my school bag it had alot of extra space since most of my stuff  was left at school. I shoved days worth of clothes in it and my uniform but made it look pristine and indifferent, I grabbed a small box out of my sock drawer. I might not need it, "I have to tell sister something.

I left my bag beside my desk and cleaned my room really well. And slowly walked downstairs, toward the kitchen for lunch. As I walked in,  Everyone stared. They won't stop acting like this I don't understand.

  "I  am not hungry and am going to study, please dont bother me." Father looked angry still but I signalled for my sister and whispered in her ear,

"I wont be around for dinner, But I hope it's still soba again. Dont make a scene, Father will kill us both"

She looked dumbfounded but quickly returned to what she was doing. I turned around and went to my room. Grabbed my bag and jumped out the second story window into some bushes and suck off to Izukus house.

3rd person POV

Deku informs Inko of the situation.

Endeavor.

He hated Izuku and Todoroki, He is a homophobic, transphobic peice of burning trash. "HeRoS CaNt bE gAy NoR TrAnS!"

And todo would be moving in as he collected all of his belonging and started to move them over already.

A knock at the door brought over Todoroki around dinner time. They has Spicy soba for dinner, and so did the Todoroki Household and none had guess Todo was gone.

After dinner, Todoroki got settled in and shared a room with Izuku. Mixing together their thing and clothes.

And than the lights whent out of the night exept their which was excused. Than the shananaghans started... and ended. The dysphoria got to his head.