4

Assessments were postponed 1 1/2 days until the entire class could do it. This IS in a world were All Might DIDN'T Pick his successor yet, So deku DOESN'T HAVE ALL FOR ONE!

-Author 

--Deku pov--

we were waiting for class to start, The teacher asked me to stand outside of the class while he goes to grab books. We sat on the floor. He let Shoto chill with me, While everyone else had to stay inside. "Hey Fluffy, What is your quirk?" He asked me disrupting my train of thought. I turned to look in the other direction, The question didn't surprise me. It caught me off guard, The question fazed my mind. Shoto Sighed, "Toko, I... I... I don't have one... Or one I know of." My words Hit him like he was Being slapped in the face. He turned facing forwards, "Wow. Your the first quirkless kid to destroy a 0 pointer and Save 2 other examines." He whispered in pure amazement. He is very confusing, "When did I do That? Did I even to That?" I cross-examined, "I don't remember that, Or anything In the past few weeks. All I can remember is the train station."

-- Mr. Asiwa pov --

I was walking down the hallway, I saw something strange. Izuku was leaning against the wall, Curled up in a ball. Todoroki was Leaned against the wall, Legs straight out facing the other side of the hallway. They looked like dolls, But Todoroki looked dead.  "Boys, You can go back into the class, If anything wrong Tell me, Please," I said open the door, they jumped I don't think they noticed me, They're acting strangely. 

--Todoroki pov (Very short) --

Fluffy doesn't know his own quirk. How? I Doubt he doesn't have one. You know, I'll ask Father if I could use the quirk records to look it up. This is too complicated I have to focus on quirk assessments today.

-- Deku pov --

Gym, In a hero course. Isn't Training basically gym? Eh, I'll guess I'll ask Mr. Asiwa later. Shit, its quirk assessments Today in the gym. "- Oh and the last place will get expelled!" A loud what went around the class. I put my hand up for a question, I am not surprised. Were at UA a school for the biggest and strongest Plus me. "Yes, Izuku." Mr asiwa called, "I know that the Last place getting expelled is probably rational deceivement, So can I just take it. I know I am going to get last anyways." I acknowledged, I looked over and saw a tiny golden tear roll down Shoto's face. "Izuku, How did you know it was a rational desivement? What do you mean by Your going to get last?" He asked quizzingly. "I... I... I... I am ..." I shuddered turning to walk away, The class moved to the sides. " I AM QUIRKLESS!" I said turning my walking into running, So the class didn't see my tears. They didn't everyone except bakugo and Shoto stood in awe, After a few seconds, Shoto ran after me. "Fluffy!" He screamed as I ran off Campus.