5

Very short chapters

Do you guys want genderbent Tododeku or genderbent Ua between universes? Also, I have been adding aspects for different plot ideas like Susisal deku X ______ Todoroki. 

- Author

-- Inko (Deku's Mom) POV --

I was quietly washing the dishes, Izuku ran inside slamming the door behind him. I peek around the corner to see him pushing his body against the door crying quietly. "Izuku, What Happened?" He leaned against the wall. His face was bright red, He sauntered to his room. I haven't seen him like this since he graduated middle school and after that Waiting for the UA entrance Letter. I think His "Quriklessness" Is getting to his head, Only if he knew. 

TIME SKIP CAUSE I AM LAZY

-- Izuku/ Deku Pov --

I was laying on my bed in my UA uniform, I wonder if they're going to be mad about yesterday. "Izuku, You're going to be late. I packed your bag and gave you extra money for lunch. Hurry up and I will drive you. But you have to go today and Stay the entire day!" Mom called through the door, She sounds worried. I got up, And put my shoes on and we left.

As I walked down the hall to my class, I held my head low. Voices ran past me like wildfire, All regarding me Being quarkless and running away from school. 

Is he really quirkless

He is crazy running away from UA

Is he okay

He's going to be expelled if he keeps it up

I don't believe he is quarkless

People don't get word don't faze me, and I reached my class. Anything could happen, This scared me. Bakugo is going to be mad, So is Todoroki. Quickly I execpt my fate, I move my hair to cover my face. I enter, everyone stared at me. Bakugo walked up to me angrily, I have situations likes this built up since we met. We stood face to face, He was the first to speak. "what the fuck deku. what happened yesterday, you should have taken my advice, And GO TAKE A- I interrupted him by slapping him across the face.

I pushed him out off the way and sat down at my desk. He started laughing, "I should have taken your advice after the one person I looked up to crushed my dreams, It would have been nice." I said, Bakugo stopped laughing and look like an idiot. Everyone looked at me, everyone was quiet "I should off took a swan dive off the school's roof. I think there still time to take it too."

-- 3rd person Pov --

Mr. Asiwa walked into the room, Everyone was frozen staring at Deku. "WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" He yelled,

No response

"Izuku! WHAT HAPPENED!"

No response

"Todoroki?" He asked

"Mr asiwa? He ... He ... He ..." Todoroki started crying, "HE'S GOING TO JUMP OFF THE ROOF LATER!" 

Mr. Asiwa Froze. the stood in silence except for the silent cries from Todoroki