6

NOT genderbent I just like genderbent pictures. Short chapter!

~ Author 

---3rd person pov---

The door slammed open, All might slid into the awkward situation. " I am Here!" He quickly realized there was a problem. "What going on?" He asked and Izuku/Deku stood up. All might looked toward him, he hid his face and tried to leave the class. Todoroki blocked the door, tears were running down his face. 

"No," he whispered, "I couldn't forgive myself if you did. I could live if you did, Fluffy." Deku shed a tear, then lean over and replied in a whisper. "I hope we meet in our next lives." He shoved Todorki out of the way. All Might was still puzzled. Todoroki Screamed, "Do any of you CARE! YOUR HORRIBLE PEOPLE! HORRIBLE TEACHERS! BAKUGO IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" He ran out of the room after Izuku. 

--- 4th year's teacher POV ---

we were heading inside from advanced training outside, I caught a glimpse of someone no, two people on the roof. One ran and jumped off, the other one tried to grab the person and fell. I dropped everything and ran. My class saw. they followed me to help, "Two of you go get the nurse!" They all stopped and stood back two ran for the nurse. The first one hit the ground before I got there and I caught the second one in my arms. Their first years, I put him on the ground and turned around Two of you go ask Mr. Asiwa and Mr. Sekijiro kan if their missing two male students.

--- Shota Asiwa/ Mr. Asiwa ---

Everyone finally clammed down, There was a knock at The door. There were two forth years, "By chance are you missing two male students?" The question punched me in the face, I stepped outside and closed the door. "*Sigh* Where are they? Are - Are they... Dead?" I shuttered, they shrugged. I followed them outside, All might watching my class I wasn't happy about but I can't fix it. I arrived, as the nurse went to bring todoroki, "Asiwa, are these your students" A teacher asked, I walked up to them. "Yes." I replied, "I thought he was joking, The top student in my class jumping off the roof Is he okay?" I felt stupid asking, Midoryia (Deku) is laying in a pool of his own blood. "He might be okay, He will forget it all and might try again. Shoto Todoroki was fell into a teacher's arms, He will be perfectly fine, physically!" The nurse explained, "Physically?" I think I know why? "He fell off a roof, For a friend." She said, "His father is furious. So is the media."