8

Several weeks have passed. Deku is in and out of consciousness, his dreams and reality have mixed into a mush in his head. He has been medically stable for a week and he is now going to the field trip to the USJ.

--- Deku POV ---

I was jittering, shivering and scared, I haven't been outside for weeks no months. I am being forced to wear soundproof headphone things and escorted on the bus by Mr. Aziawa while everyone waited for me on the bus. "go!" he picked me up, I started squirming. He pulled me onto the bus, Aziawa dropped me square on my face. The bus floor was cold I think can hear laughing so I looked behind me everyone was staring. Aziawa took off my headphone things, "Midoriya will be going with us, I'd tell you earlier but I didn't want to spoil a surprise. Since none of you seen him since the accident." 

I scanned the crowd, I saw Kacchan/Kasi, Iida, Ochaccho and, "Todoroki." I whispered. He heard it, "I am Sorry." I looked down, He stood up and walked over. "No, I am sorry," he whispers to me grabbing my hand pulling me up onto my feet. we sat down beside each other, It stayed silent except todoroki and me, who were whispering to each other. 

Time skip to after 11 speech and when the villain league arrives. 

--- Todoroki POV ---

The portal guy was teleporting us away, I held couldn't get Deku close enough to my body. He was shaking, I will protect him after last time. Were lucky, We got teleported together in front of the ringmaster of this circus. He grabbed me by the neck and threw me across the room onto this, walked back over and picked me back up. Deku pulled the bottom of his shirt. "Please don't, shigaraki." he put me down, "Go,".

 He kneeled in front of him with his heads down. He stayed like this for several minutes. "Boy's," Mr. Aziawa called, he was fighting someone there was strain in his voice. "Get him," Shigaraki said, Deku stood up. He looked at me, "don't hurt them, take us if you want. He rose his hand, the fighting stopped. He turned to face most of our classmates. "It's better if I sacrifice myself instead of hurting you." he said, "Sorry!" I ran and grabbed him.

--- Mr aziawa Pov --- 

 in a matter of seconds. Midoryia was consumed in darkness, Then Todoroki followed. They all disappeared, The second they did the other heroes arrived With the police. I fell to my knees, everyone was angry and sad. Now, We have to deal with endeavour.