23) Nezu

In the main office
Trigger warning -->~ (THIS IS A TRIGGER WARNING)

3rd person POV

Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya entered the office and the secretary let the into the den. The den of - thunder and lightning effect - Nezu the Mouse principal.

And the story repeats; Izukus constant bulling, The train, meeting Todo, jumps and the werid voice.

"I am sorry if this is intrusive but is it possible to tell me about the time you spend with the league?" Nezu asked. The boys looked at eachother, "Bebe? Could you leave for a sec?" Izuku asked.

Todo left for a few minutes and Izuku looked Nezu right in the eyes. Izuku was tensing up and started to cry, he lifted his arm to reval old healed up scars and on top bruises, Whip marks and new scars.

"I dont remember much, I remember a bit but not much alot hasnt came back to me, we were separated. I cant speak for Sho but, I was..." teard were rolling down his face,

"I was burned, Abused beaten, whipped. They injected me with random stuff and-

Izuku went on trying to describe in detail but he  couldn't help much. Little did he know the conversation was being recorded for Nezu. Nezu wanted justice for the boys, he later showed it to all might. For the boys cooperation, Nezu was being sweet. He asked them to seek help and they did. They got excused for the day aswell.

Todoroki went on with his plan and Got Inko, Izukus mom, in on it.

This was supposed to be the last day before summer but we were assembled to get everything set for next semester (semester 2) in September. A month away...