22) Return of class 1A

At this point in time Izuku has one for all/is almighty successor

"I can't handle the memories anymore, I Think I need help." Izuku said to His boyfriend.

Todoroki POV:
As Fluffy fell asleep in my arms, I opened my phone and found a therapist that I could find by myself. Since I work as a barista I my free time.

It was almost midnight but I found help for my baby boy. I found someone who could clear an emergency TOP surgery for very little money.

Izuku POV:
"Bebe, wake up you'll only be at school until second period today. I have a surprise after lunch. But you still have to go!" A smell of pan cakes and eggs filled the small apartment and we quickly ate, and I was... happy and I could show it. Mun had gotten me my new glasses too.

3rd person POV:

The boys cleaned up, put on their uniforms and left for school, they got to school without a problem, It would the first time Deku would of been in school again after months and he was at a emotional plateau, it was a opportunity.

Todoroki entered greated everyone, tugged behind him was Deku with a pair of glasses in tow. He stayed close to Todoroki, and looked at the floor.

"Welcome back Deku, it's been a whi- Sure has!" It was Tenya and Ochaco. "H-Hello Ag-again" he stuttered with a fake smile before going to his settings with his head down.

"DDDDDEEEEEEKKKKKKKUUUUU- Shut up Katsuki." Izuku Inturped Bakugou and he was stunned to the point where Bakugou sat down and stopped talking.

Aziawa entered the room
"Welcome back everyone you will all have to repeat year one. AND Todoroki, Midoriya welcome back but your presence is wanted in the headmaster's office. It's about the roof stunt you pulled last year, You will NOT be punished for. Against my bette judgment. Now go you two."

As the boys left small chatter went around but bakugou was still stunned.