Baby Girl

Shen Yue went out of their room's bathroom after she finished taking a bath. She was so busy drying her hair oblivious of what's waiting for her in their bed.

She was startled when someone coughed. It was her husband obviously faking a cough.

"Didi? What are you doing love?" she asked in confusion. Her husband, the great Dylan Wang, was shirtless wearing only his pajama on top of their bed. He was doing this crazy pose as if he's having a photoshoot in a sexy magazine.

Dylan raised his brows up and down very satisfied with his wife's reaction.

He got up on the bed and sat on its edge.

"Ahaa.. Got you! I know you find your husband so sexy tonight but sorry love i'm tired from work." He laughed mischievously.

Yue raised her brow. She really find her husband weird at times.

"What are you talking about?" she asked in confusion.

Dylan then realized that his wife is the most dense person he know. She can't keep up with his green jokes most of the time.

"What?! Why are you so dense?" He complained.

Yue being Yue just showed a questionable look.

Dylan just shook his head and grabbed his wife and throw her on top of the bed. The usual Dylan to Yue.

"I was talking about this!" he said and kissed his wife.

Yue shrieked as Dylan started tickling and kissing her. She was out of breath from laughing at Dylan's crazy antics. He  never really fails in making her laugh. Her husband is just so childish.

"I love you." Dylan said. They were now sharing a passionate kiss.

"I love you too love." Yue closed her eyes as Dylan's kisses traveled from her lips to her jaw now down to her neck.

This is always Dylan's favorite. Playing around like kids that will lead them later into passionate love making.

They were so in to it when suddenly a loud bang at their door interrupted them.

"Hey what's that?" Yue pushed her husband to the side and fixed her bathrobe up.

"It's nothing! Just don't mind it." He said in annoyance. He then grabbed his wife's waist making her sit on top of him.

They resumed from their love session when a loud bang at the door interrupted them again.

Yue immediately got up and fixed her bathrobe again. Dylan just rolled his eyes in irritation.

"Maaaaaaaaa!! Paaaaaaaaa!!" a cute scream can be heard from outside now. The scream was followed by a loud bang at their door again.

Yue immediately opened the door and saw their cute 4 year old daughter standing outside pouting and frowning.

She smiled as she walked towards their daughter and carried her.

"Hey what do you want?" she asked the cute little girl.

"Millkkk!" their daughter answered still frowning.

"Hey. Why are you still awake?" Dylan snatched their daughter from Yue and gave her her baby bottle. "I already tucked you in your bed!" he said while he swayed her to sleep again.

Yue can't help but smile at the sight of her husband and cute daughter.

Who can resist this cutie? Not her Dad ofcourse.