Home

Yue slightly pushed Dylan's head who was leaning comfortably on her shoulder.

"Love, we're already in Beijing." she whispered.

Dylan lightly rubbed his eyes and looked around. The other passengers were getting ready to get down on the plane.

"I'll miss you." He grinned at her.

Yue stucked out her tongue. "I won't miss you." she rolled her eyes.

Dylan acted like he was hurt. "Ouch! I'm hurt." and laughed when he saw her reaction.

"Dyllaaann!" she pouted. "You're staying in my place tonight right?" she whispered.

"Mm.. Let me think about it first." Dylan teased.

They have already talked about it before the flight, that he will stay in her place before they separate tomorrow because of their work schedules.

Yue pouted. "Pleaaasee." she pleaded showing her cute puppy face that he can't resist.

Dylan grinned and patted Yue's head before he pulled her for a forehead kiss. "Who am I to say no to this baby huh?"

Yue clapped her hands in happiness before she clung her arms on his arm. "Thanks love." she whispered again. Afraid that someone might hear them.

"I love you." he winked at her.

Yue giggled as she watched him. He still doesn't know how to wink properly.

"Why do you want me in your place tonight huh?" he asked naughtily. His lips touching her ears. "Aren't you satisfied with our dirty little secret in Arxan? If you asked me.. Well, I'm very satisfied and.." he was cut off when Yue covered his mouth and stopped him from talking.

"Dyllaan!" he pinched his ear. "What a pervert!" she felt her cheeks heat up.

"Ouch! That hurts!" he complained.

Yue laughed and stucked out her tongue. "Serves you right!"

"Dylan, Yue let's go!" the two lovebirds were interrupted from their sweet moments when Dylan's manager spoke.

Dylan and Yue stood up from their seats still giggling when they noticed that the other casts and staffs of the variety show they were in were already staring suspiciously at them.

Yue bowed her head and felt her cheeks heat up. While Dylan stood straight and acted cool.

"I'll go first." Dylan whispered.

Dylan then talked to his manager to stay behind and wait for Yue. He instructed him to protect Yue at all cost while he walked ahead of them.

Dylan was very energetic when he got off the plane. The thought that he can spend another night with Yue made him feel giddy. Even with his mask on, you can still see how happy he was. Very different from his usual airport photos.

"Dylan you look so happy" one fan commented.

Dylan just smiled and nodded. 'Because I'm spending another night with my girlfriend' he thought.

Yue on the other hand walked in a slower pace. She was avoiding interactions with Dylan to avoid rumours.

Yue felt alive when she saw foodcarts inside the airport. She sent a message to Dylan to go ahead on the parking area because she'll buy something to eat first.

"Yue, are you hungry?" Dylan shouted.

Yue looked around and found some fans were taking pictures of them.

She shook her head as an answer.

"Yue, are you hungry?" he shouted again. "I'm going to buy food for us over there" he pointed at the foodcarts inside the airport.

 "I'm going to buy food for us over there" he pointed at the foodcarts inside the airport

Yue rolled her eyes. "No! Just stay there." she answered in panick mode.

Ofcourse he didn't want to disappoint her so he followed her command.

////

Later that night..

Dylan rolled over Yue's bed. He frowned as he watched his girlfriend's weibo update. She had an impromptu meet up with her A Love So Beautiful squad.

He dialled her number. He was getting impatient when Yue didn't answer his call immediately.

"Shen Yue! What time are you going home?" he asked. Annoyance evident in his voice. "I thought you'll spend this night with me!"

Yue giggled on the other line. "We're almost done love. Don't worry I'm coming home to you. Save your energy love." she teased.

Dylan gulped as his thoughts wandered. The thought of Yue pinned on the bed made him more impatient. "Where are you right now?" Dylan stood up and got his car keys on the bedside table. "I'm picking you up." he announced.

Yue just shook her head and laughed."What an impatient jerk!"

///