Fangirls

Year 2040

A woman on her 40s with her 15 year old daughter was sitting comfortably on one of the benches on the airport's arrival area. They were all smiles as they watched the crowd of fangirls from afar waiting for their most beloved actor, Dylan Wang.

"Dylan! Dylan! Dylan!" the crowd chanted.

The woman smiled and excitedly stood up to take a look at the most handsome man she had laid her eyes on. She's also a fan of the actor.

"Whoohh! Cool!" her daughter commented as they watched Dylan walked his way out of the airport. "He's really handsome though he already aged." her daughter added.

The woman shrugged and laughed at the comment. Her daughter could be tactless most of the time.

Dylan went out of the airport with sea of fangirls waiting for him. Screams then filled the airport's arrival area. He smiled as he watched his fans waved their banners and posters with his face and name on it. He's so thankful he got the most supportive fans since 2017. He sighed as he remembered his most memorable year. The year he started filming his first ever drama and first ever lead role where he got to work with the amazing F3 and got to pair with Shen Yue, his ex-girlfriend.

"Dylan! Dylan! Dylan!" the chants continued.  And clicks and flashes of cameras were everywhere.

"Thank you for coming. You don't have to do this all the time." he bowed to show his appreciation for his fans.

"We'll never get tired of doing these things for you Dylan! We love you so much!" one fan shouted.

Dylan smiled and bowed to thank the fan.

He was busy chitchatting with some fans when one girl caught her attention. She was standing on the bench and waving her hands to him.

"Dylan! Look here! My mama likes you! No! Scratched that! Like is an understatement! Because she loves you dearly! She's your number 1 fan!"

Dylan's eyes squinted to focus his sight on the girl. He shook his head. The fans screamed as they watched him walked to the girl's direction.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Dylan is walking on our direction mama!" she slightly panicked. She went down the bench and hid at her mother's back.

The woman just smiled at her daughter. She shook her head and facepalmed at her silliness.

"Is this beautiful woman your mother?" Dylan asked the dumbfounded girl.

The girl bit her lip to control her smile and nodded. "Yes! She is! She loves you so much Dylan Wang!" she announced that earned a laugh from the crowd including Dylan and her mother.

Dylan just rolled his eyes and sighed. "How many times do i have to tell you to act your age? and call me papa." he kissed the girl's forehead and went over to the beautiful woman standing beside the girl.

He smiled smiled sweetly at Shen Yue, his ex-girlfriend. Now, his wife for more than 15 years.

"Hi Dylan!" Yue smiled.

"Hi love." Dylan smiled and gave his wife a peck on the lips. "Sorry for making you wait." he apologized sincerely.

"It's totally fine love." she gave her husband a reassuring smile.

"Thank you for being so understanding and supportive love." Dylan grabbed Yue's arms and gave her a tight hug.

"Ofcourse love! I'll always be your number 1 fangirl."

Dylan was touched by Yue's words. Marrying Yue was the best decision he had ever made his entire life. He was about to give Yue another kiss when their daughter interrupted them.

"Okay! Okay! Enough of that Ma and Pa! I'm already hungry! Let's get going. I need to eat or I'll die!" their daughter said with so much exaggeration that earned her a pinch from her papa.

"Alright. Alright. What a brat!" he shook his head and smiled before they waved their goodbyes to all the fans.