Loves

After quitting showbiz Dylan finished his remaining units in civil aviation in Sichuan Aviation University. And after he graduated he immediately took some flight training courses to become a pilot.

Yue, on the other hand, pursued her dream of becoming a director and debuted her first ever drama series, "Buddy". It's a story about 2 best friends who eventually fell in love with each other.

"Congrats love." Dylan hugged his wife as he congratulated her for the succesful airing of her series.

"Thanks Di!"

"I know you'll do big in directing!"

"Awwee.." Her heart melted with her husband's words.

Dylan was always so supportive of her. He was the one who always encouraged her to pursue directing. She was hesitant at first because she just gave birth to their first child but eventually accepted her first project because she can relate with the story.

"Thanks love! but this is going to be my first and last directing stint." she hugged Dylan tighter.

"What?! What do you mean love?" Dylan was confused.

"Mm.. The job is quite stressful. Much stressful than acting. And it requires a lot of time and effort!" she paused and pouted. "and..."

"and what love?"

"I just want to spend my time with you and our daughter." she sighed.

Yue hid her face at Dylan's chest. She realized that her reason was kinda lame. But that's the truth. She just want to spend her time with her husband and daughter. Dylan is also busy with his work. Being a pilot, he needs to spend 1-2 consecutive days away from the family.

"I want to be there during your free time! I don't want us to spend time on the set."

"It was fun on the set!" Dylan laughed. He remembered bringing their daughter on the set of Yue's drama series and it was really fun. Their daughter enjoyed being in a crowd.

"I want a normal life love."

Dylan held Yue's face and gave her a long and deep kiss. He wants a normal life too. He thought.

"If you say so love. But just remember I'll always support you. I'm always here for you."

"Thank you love. I love you."

Yue smiled at her husband before she initiated a kiss.

There are only 5 words that mean so much more than I LOVE YOU and those words are I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU.😍

//////