The INN

"Love, you look sad." Yue bit her lower lip to control her tears. "Hey! Cheer up! you look ugly when you're sad." she joked but deep inside she's hurting too.

Dylan just closed his eyes and didn't say a word.

"We both know I am all yours." Yue stated when she didn't get a reply from Dylan.

She stared at him for awhile before she nuzzled on his neck. "I love you so much Di." Still, no reponse from him.

They just finished the livestreaming for The INN season II and it didn't turn out well. The show is pushing Yue with another male cast and Dylan is not happy with it.

Dylan was not his usual loud self during the livestreaming. He was a little bit reserved and awkward. Not the Dylan Wang she knows.

The hammock swayed a little bit when Dylan moved closer to Yue and pulled her for a tight hug.

"I know. I love you too love." finally, he answered back and gave her a sweet forehead kiss. "I hope I can tell that to everyone tho! I hope I can tell them to stop pushing you with someone else because you're already mine! I'm tired of pretending that I'm fine with the idea of you being paired with another guy. When the truth is I'm not!"

Yue reached for Dylan's face and gently touched it. "Someday it will happen love." she smiled and became dreamy. "I'm excited for that day to come and tell everyone how much we love each other and to stop pairing me with other guys because I only belong to you."

Dylan smiled and nodded. "Someday." and gave his girlfriend a peck on her lips.

"See? You're more handsome when you're happy." Yue commented that made them laugh.

"Thanks for making me happy love."

Dylan held Yue's face and kissed her on the lips.

He was about to end the kiss when Yue clung more on his neck and pulled him to deepened the kiss. He smiled as he gave in to his girlfriend. Ofcourse he didn't want to disappoint her.

He started sucking her lower and upper lips alternately and pushing his tongue inside her mouth. Yue didn't fail him tho. She opened her mouth so that Dylan could take her with his tongue.

"Loovvee." Yue moaned as she felt Dylan shifted his position on top of her. "Someone might see us." she managed to say.

Dylan didn't answer her and continued with what he was doing. He kissed her jaw to her ears and down to her neck.

"Loovvee" Yue slightly pushed Dylan when she felt his growing anticipation for her. "Not in here." she blushed.

Dylan just grinned at her and shifted their position again making Yue on top of him.

"Ouch" / "Ouch"

Their faces were distorted when they suddenly fell on the ground.

"What happened?" Yue asked.

"The hammock's strap was detached" Dylan laughed.

Yue just shook her head and laughed with him. "This is all your fault!" she accused him.

"Tsk.. who pulled me for a make out session huh?" he answered back.

Yue felt the heat on her cheeks and slapped his chest. "Shut up!"

Dylan caught her hands and pulled her for a tight hug before he assisted her in standing up.

"We can stay in my room tonight." he whispered naughtily in her ears.

Yue rolled her eyes before she smiled. "Okay."

Dylan grinned evilly and excitedly pulled Yue inside the house.

////

The next day, their shooting was delayed because the staffs need to fix the hammock first.