FANS

Dylan Wang and Shen Yue were scheduled for a variety show taping in Hunan Tv tomorrow and was expected to arrive in Changsha airport today. Fans, who've miss them so much, gathered in the airport to patiently wait for their most loved couple to arrive.

Screams filled the airport's arrival area when Dylan Wang stepped out from the glass door. He was wearing a simple white shirt, a pair of short jeans and a  belt bag slinged around his shoulder. The usual stylish Dylan Wang on his airport travels.

But that's not his best accessory for that day. On his left arm was a cute little girl sleeping soundly on his shoulder with those cute arms wrapped around his daddy's neck.

Dylan smiled at the view of their fans. He was overwhelmed with the support of the fans whom he called brothers. He can see familiar people everywhere. Those supporters who have stayed even after their biggest decision to quit showbiz.

"Hi!" he greeted everyone. He put his fingers on his lips signaling the fans to lower down their voices because his daughter was startled with the screams.

Dylan opened his belt bag and got the baby bottle inside it. He then gave it to her daughter who started drinking her milk and drifted to sleep again.

The fans giggled as they witnessed one of the cutest Daddy moments of Dylan and his cute daughter. Dylan swaying his daughter to sleep is gold.

"Didi where's Yue?" one fan asked.

"She's coming out sooner." Dylan smiled at their fans.

"Your daughter is so cute! He looks exactly like her mom." another fan commented.

"Yes. Yes. Who would have thought I'll fall in love with another girl aside from Yue? And that girl calls me Daddy." he said and gave his daughter a kiss on her head.

"Aaawwwweee." the fans hearts bursted in happiness. Dylan Wang made them fall for him even more.

True to his words. A smiling Yue came out from the glass door after. She was looking pretty as ever. Wearing a cute dress and high heels with their 1 year old son on her right arm just amazed everyone. Who would have thought that this cute girl in front of them is already a mom of 2?

"Hii!" she greeted everyone in high energy. Always the ball of sunshine.

Dylan smiled as he stared at his lovely wife with their youngest on her arm. He went to her and grabbed her free hand as he intertwined their fingers. Their son mumbles incoherent sound as he reached for his daddy. Seems like the little boy wants his dad to carry him as well.

Dylan smiled at his son and didn't fail him. He got the little boy from Yue. He was already carrying his two kids.

"He's our superman!" Yue commented and gave Dylan her sweetest smile. He smiled back and gave his wife a kiss on her forehead.

The fans became emotional with what they have witnessed. All they can see is a happy family.

Dylan has really transformed from being childish and immature to being the best husband and daddy. Yue's effect on him probably.

The fans also got the chance to give their gifts and have a small conversation with Dylan and Yue before they bid goodbye.

"Okay. Babye babye! See you around!" Dylan waved his hand to the fans after he placed their kids in their baby car seats respectively and assisted his wife in entering the car.

"Babye!" Yue smiled and blew a kiss to their fans before she closed the car's door.

"We'll be there in your shooting day! Babye!"

The fans waved their hands as the car slowly disappeared in their sight. What a happy day for them!

/////

Later that day a fan posted on her weibo account a lovely picture of Dylan and Yue with their kids on their arms and it became the number 1 hot topic on weibo..