The Wangs

"Love?"

Dylan entered their room and found Yue lying down on their bed. He sighed and went up to her. They had a petty argument just awhile ago and had raised his voice on her.

"I'm sorry.." he lay down next to her and hugged her from behind.

No response from his wife.

"Are you still mad?" he asked and gave her sweet kisses on her head. "I'm sorry.. i just don't want you to go on that birthday party!"

Yue faced Dylan and pouted. "But why?? I asked you awhile ago why you didn't want me to go! But you just raised your voice and walked out!"

"Okay fine! Because I'm jealous!" Dylan sighed in defeat and hid his face on her neck.

"Love!! Jin Kang is our friend!" Yue shook her head. He always knew his husband is always the jealous type but never expected him to get jealous even with their friend.

He sighed deeply in frustration. "It's not really because I'm jealous of Kangkang but the thought that you're there without me will kill me. I trust Jin Kang but not his other visitors. What if someone will hit on my wife because her handsome husband is not beside her on that night huh?" he pouted like a child.

Yue shook her head and laughed at her husband's childish act. "You're so funny love." she smiled lovingly at him before giving him a long and deep kiss. "Nobody will hit on me! Because they know they're all nothing compared to this handsome face!" she said and gave him a kiss again.

They were already sharing passionate kisses as his hands started to explore. His hands went inside her shirt, feeling her smooth and soft skin. It went up and down on her back before it settled on her waist.

She moaned when she felt his husband's lips on her collarbone going down to her..

"Wahhh wahhh whaa" a loud cry interrupted them from their making out session.

Dylan sighed and shook his head. "What a good timing!" he grinned and gave Yue a peck on her lips before he stood up to pick up their son on his crib.

Yue laughed as she watched Dylan went to their son with his annoyed face. But she knew he can't really resist his son or even his daughter. He's so whipped when it comes to their children.

Dylan carried their son and lay him down on the bed, beside his mother.

Their son crawled to Yue and lay down on her chest. He was mumbling incoherent words before he kissed and hugged her. As if he's telling her mom how much he loves her before giving her a hug.

"Hey hey little boy. I want to hug mama too."

Dylan moved their son on his side so he could hug Yue too before he nuzzled on her neck.

But their son crawled back to his mother again.

Dylan and Yue laughed as they watched their youngest struggled.

"Maaa! Paaa!"

A loud bang followed by a cute scream caught their attention. The door was opened and their cute baby girl entered the room.

"Hi love." Yue greeted their daughter and urged her to climb on the bed. "Come here and give mama and papa a hug."

"Woww. Fammlleee huugg!" their daughter cutely said and went over to them for a family hug. She loves family hug!

Yue opened her arms as her children went over to her. She was now in between her children prisoned in a tight hug from them. But she won't complain because this is the bestest hug for her.

"Hey how about me?" Dylan pouted. "I want to hug mama too!"

Yue just shook her head and laughed as Dylan positioned himself beside her. He lay their son on his mom's tummy so he could changed position with him.

"Fammillyy hugg!" Dylan shouted as he gave his family the tightest hug.

The room was then filled with laughter and bickering. It's always the "WANGS" kind of day.

/////

Later that day Dylan posted a picture of their son on his weibo account with a caption..

"I think I'm the only guy who could hug and kiss mama.. and my handsome papa won't mind😊"

 and my handsome papa won't mind😊"