PUNISHMENT

Yue was cooking her late lunch when someone barged in inside her kitchen. She turned around to see who it was and found a frowning Dylan Wang leaning on the door.

"Love! you're here!" she excitedly went over to her boyfriend and clung on his neck. She slightly pulled away when she noticed that Dylan was not responding.

He was still leaning on the door while his arms were crossed on his chest. He looked so bored and obviously not in the mood.

"What's wrong with you love?" she dared to ask.

Dylan shook his head and massaged his temple. He smiled sarcastically before he walked to the nearest chair and sat down. "What do you think is my problem?" he asked back.

Yue pouted and thought for awhile. She shrugged. She doesn't really know what's her boyfriend's problem. "Hey! I don't know!" she told him.

Dylan then reached for her hand and pulled her to make her sit on his lap.

She shrieked when she landed hardly in between Dylan's legs. She blushed at the thought of how awkward their position was. Dylan was hugging her from behind, his arms were comfortably resting on her stomach.

"You didn't tell me you were shooting that kind of show." he stated.

Yue blushed when she felt Dylan's breath on her neck. "What show are you talking about?"

Dylan sighed deeply and tried to control his temper as he remembered what he just watched on tv. "That crazy show where guys flirt with you and do crazy stuffs to make your heart rate raised! Who the hell thought of that fucking concept? What an idiot!"

Yue bit her lower lip to control her self from smiling. Dylan is such a jealous boyfriend.

"And seriously Yue?! your heart rate raised because of those guys?" he snapped.

Yue couldn't control herself anymore and laughed at Dylan's reaction. "Hey! I told you not to watch it! Although it was scripted I know you'll get mad because of it!" she continued laughing like something was really funny.

"I'm not just mad my love but I'm super mad that I want to punish you tonight." he whispered on her ears and grinned evilly.

Yue stopped from laughing and started shrieking when she felt Dylan's cold hands inside her shirt. He was gently stroking her stomach up and down.  "Dyllaannn!!" she was about to slap his hands but he stopped her from doing it.

"I just want to check how your heart beats when you're with me." he told her before giving her feathery kisses on her neck. He held her arm and checked her bounding pulse. He smiled. "Are you nervous love? Your heart rate is beyond normal."

Yue felt her whole body numb and felt how her heart rate doubled because of Dylan's touch. And it even tripled when she felt him.

Her knees weakened from all the sensations her boyfriend was giving her. He was hugging her tightly, his arms intentionally touching her breasts.

"Loovve." she groaned. She felt a little bit feverish and dizzy.

"Mmhhm?" he asked.

"Is this my pu-punishhhment?" she bit her lip.

Dylan laughed and let her face him so he could kissed her when Yue suddenly screamed.

"There's a fire! there's a fire!" she stood up and started to panick.

Good thing it was not a big fire and Dylan was quick enough to grab the fire extinguisher and put off the fire.

"That was hot!" Dylan laughed.

"Yeah. The fire was literally hot." Yue laughed with her boyfriend.

She forgot that she was cooking something when Dylan came. They were interrupted from their making out session when the fire started because of a burnt toast. What a timing!

Dylan pulled Yue closer to him for a hug.

"We're not yet done with your punishment." he naughtily whispered.

Yue just laughed and slapped him on his chest. "I'm ready!" she winked at him before she pulled him to her room.