Chapter 3: The Strongest Pirate Fleet! Commodore Don Krieg!

~~~~~~Edited on 03/30/2020~~~~~~

Recap:

"I see, so that cook saved your life. And you were able to come back. Is that what you're saying Gin?"

"Y-yes, b-but... I never imagined the ship to be in such condition Don Krieg!" the man replies, on his knees. "I'll take you there, to the Sea Baratie Restaurant."

Back at the restaurant;

"Oi you damn geezer! I'm the Sous Chef! What do you mean you don't need me?" Sanji yells, at "Owner Zeff" as you've learned. "You cause a ruckus with the customers, you nostrils flare when you see a pretty woman, you can't even cook a decent meal. We have no need for you at this restaurant."

'What is Zeff saying? Of course Sanji can cook!! Still, Zeff does have a point; If Sanji wants to be with Nami that bad, why doesn't he just leave?'

"So go and be a pirate already and leave this damn restaurant." Zeff finishes. The conversation gets more and more intense. "Sheesh I stay quiet and there you go running your mouth you damn geezer. I could forget the rest, but you're not going to go trash talk my cooking! I don't care what you say I am gonna remain here on this ship as a cook! And that's final!" Sanji yells, causing you to reel back a little.

With that last bit, Sanji grabs Zeff by the collar of his shirt, all eyes are on the two now. But Zeff instead grabs Sanji back and sends him flying towards our table. Usopp and Nami quickly move the food and out of the way, but you're too slow and Sanji hits you. The two of you fall down along with the table. Sanji slowly gets up. You admit, it irritated you, and you wanted to give them both a piece of your mind, but this was their fight. You didn't want to get in the middle of it. "Damn you....... Quit screwing around.............No matter how hard you try to get me to leave I'll continue to work here as a cook until you die!" Zeff continues to walk away. "I will never die! I will live 100 more years!!"

"Alright! Now you have permission to become a pirate!!" Luffy says, patting him on the back.

"NO WAY!!!" Sanji yells to Luffy. Sanji quickly sets back the table and helps me up. He then proceeds to give a fruit macedonia to Nami you, along with pouring some wine. "Now then, sorry about that, I would like to treat my princesses to a fruit macedonia!"

"Thank you so much!" the two of you say in unison, clapping your hands together. "Where is our apology?!" Usopp yells. "I'm gonna sue you stupid love cook!!!" Sanji looks at Usopp, the hearts in his eyes gone. "I served you tea, isn't that good enough? Say thank you for that long nose."

"You wanna fight?! I won't go easy! Zoro, come fight!!!" Usopp says, shaking. "Do it yourself." he replies. "No, please don't fight because of me." Nami interjects, shaking her head. "Yes I'll stop." Sanji says immediately. You tilt your head in confusion. "Who said it was about you Nami?"

Nami quickly kicks you under the chair. You wince in pain and she stares at you with a 'let me do the talking' look. You roll your eyes but let her have at it. "You know, the food you have here is delicious...but it seems to be too expensive for me.~" She grabs Sanji's chin and brings him closer to her face. "Of course it'll be free." Sanji says with hearts in his eyes. "Thank you!" Nami says. Nami then looks at you and nods towards Sanji. You then understand;

'She wants me to hug him!!!'

You go over to Sanji and give him a tight hug. "Thank you so much Sanji-san!!!". The hearts in his eyes start to throb."Of course my y/n-chan!!" he suddenly turns to the guys. "You still have to pay." "WHAT?!?!?!?!" Usopp screams. Zoro sweatdrops. "You're too predictable." he mutters.