Chapter 31: Farewell Little Garden! Nami's Sick?!

Recap:

Mr. 0 pauses for a moment before speaking again, "Water Bearer is the most crucial part of our plan." Sanji pauses, wanting to know just what they were so desperately trying to take you for.

"DORRY!!" the giant Broggy wails, making everyone cover their ears and wincing from the loud booming voice. "Even him crying is so loud!!" Nami winces. "It's like a waterfall!" Zoro exclaims to you.

"Look! There's a rainbow behind him!!" You sweat drop, hearing Luffy's response, and at the fact it was true. "My ears...." Vivi winces and Mist nods in agreement. "I miss the water..." he mutters.

"I understand completely Master Broggy!!" Usopp wails, with tears in his eyes. Suddenly Dorry's hand twitches, and he rises, making Broggy stop crying and look at the male with his eyes practically popping out of his head. "EH?!" everyone screams.

"It seems...I passed out for a bit..." the giant groans. "Mr. Dorry!!" Mist and Vivi exclaim in unison. "YOU'RE ALIVE!!" you and Luffy cheer, pumping your fists in the air, and doing a little happy dance seeing the giant was alive.

"HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?!" Nami screeches, and Dorry looks down at his sword and Broggy's ax. "It's most likely...our weapons...."

Usopp nods in agreement. "I see! The weapons couldn't handle the stress of the duel that's been going on for a hundred years! Unbelievable..."

"Gababababa!" Broggy sobs and laughs at the same time, hugging Dorry. "Ouch, Broggy don't hug me so much! You're hurting my wounds!" You couldn't help but smile though when you saw Dorry was also smiling and crying as well.

"Gabababa! Let us thank the God of Elbaf! What a splendid day this is!!" the two males stop hugging and Dorry chuckles. "Ha, you that happy about landing that final blow on me?"

"You know that's not the reason you dumb ass!" Broggy laughs playfully punching Dorry in the shoulder. "Stop touching my wounds Gyayayaya!"

"Gabababa!"

Nami sighs, hands on her hips as she watches the two playfully hit one another back and forth before it becomes serious and they stand. "You intend to start something!?" Broggy growls. "I intend to crush you flat alright!" Dorry yells back.

"DON'T START A FIGHT ALREADY!!" Nami hisses.

After the two calmed down and went back to being friends, Nami, Vivi and you had helped bandage up their wounds, and told Dorry about why Mr. 3 had been after them. Hearing that they were after their bounties, he laughs.

"Gegyagyaygya! We had completely forgotten about the bounties on our heads!" he says, and Vivi looks down. "It's all because I came to the island though...OW OW!" Nami tugs on Vivi's cheek. "There will be none of that!"

"Yeah Vivi! No need to be so down!" you say biting into a rice cracker. You are sitting on the grass in between Luffy, Usopp and Karoo, with Mist just sweat dropping as he stood next to the four of you. "Where did you even get those...?"

"See?" Nami says, gesturing to the silly group. "Nobody blames you for anything." Luffy sits up, "Let's have a rice cracker party!!!" he declares, raising the rice cracker high, "Kanpai!" he hits his rice cracker against yours making it break and fall onto the ground in pieces.

"Oi Luffy!" You whine, "Don't do that!!" You quickly brush off the pieces, with a sigh. "Don't waste food..." you mutter before eating it. "Oi! Who said you can eat it?! Gimme!" Luffy yells trying to grab it from you. "No way! Mine!"

Luffy tries to grab it from you only for Usopp to swipe it from both of you and eat it right in front of you. "USOOPPP!!!" you both scream before tackling the male on the ground. "MIST HELP MEEEE!!" Mist yelps when Usopp pulls him down onto the ground and it turns into an all out brawl.