380+ Hearts Special: Straw Hats Meet Bnha! (Ask the Straw Hats Pt. 3)

Ota: Hello hello everyone~ So for this special, I just wanted to thank everyone for the 380+ hearts from Quotev, and now 50.3k+ views on Wattpad for The Boy With The Straw Hat and 380+ hearts and 4.4k+ views on Can A Villain Be A Hero. So basically, I've gotten a lot more questions for "Ask The Straw Hats" but then I remember one of my followers (who chooses to be anonymous) brought up a good point in saying that the two stories were similar, which brought this special of the Straw Hat Crew meeting U.A.'s students!! So let's goo!!

Ota: Oh and we have a special guest here today, Y/n from The Boy With The Straw Hat!!

Luffy: *hugs Y/n* Yay!! Y/n finally came to do the question-thingy with us!!

Y/n: *sweatdrop* yes yes yes I'm here no need to hug me... *blushes*

Ota: Aaaaaaaannnnnnddd representing U.A. High School, Todoroki Shoto, Bakugo Katsuki and Midoriya Izukuwu!!

*The trio awkwardly walks up*

Midoriya: Um... Did you say Izukuwu??

Todoroki: ....

Bakugo: Hurry this fucking shit up *rolls eyes*

Ota: Sheesh be patient alright? First question!!

From Wattpad:

@Idkbutimfelling22ooh

"ZORO LUFFY WHEN'S THE WEDDING!!!"

Zoro: *stares at Luffy*

Luffy: *stares at Zoro*

Y/n: *shoves the two away* Not happening!

Todoroki: What's going on...?

Bakugo: Hell if I know!

Todoroki: I didn't really ask you.

Bakugo: HAH?!

Nami: *smacks Bakugo* Enough yelling kid! Next question!!

@Idkbutimfelling22ooh

Ok Question: When Do Y/n and Luffy Kiss?

Y/n: *blushes bright red* H-huh?! What's with these stupid questions?! W-What kind of question is that?!?!?!?

Luffy: *looks away* She doesn't like kisses...?

Midoriya: *blushes* A-Ah kiss?! You're not going to kiss here are you?!

Zoro/Y/n: Like hell they/I am!!

Zoro: *stare*

Y/n: *stare*

Ota: *cough cough* Next question!

@qwertyplokj

Dear Robin....What's your favorite animal?

Robin: Hm... I would have to say a crane. It's very calm, composed and a graceful creature.

Sanji: That's my Robin-chwan!! Only you could pick an animal so graceful and beautiful! Ah, but you're more beautiful~

Bakugo: What the fuck's with you dart eyebrows?

Sanji: Huh?! You wanna go little boy?

Ota: Lemme just grab some popcorn....

Y/n: *pulls Ota back* Let's go onto the next question.

@fytbbabie

Y/n who's your favorite boy on the ship?

Y/n: Favorite boy...? Hmm.....

*stares at the crew*

Y/n: Hmm......