Chapter 43: A Date With Mist?! The Mysterious Feeling Returns!

Recap:

You raise an eyebrow as you follow his gaze, seeing that he was looking at a certain princess. Instantly a small smirk fell on your expression, "Ah I see... So, tell me, what have you come to ask me~? Hm~?"

"Um... Do you wanna go on a date with me?" he finally says breaking the silence.

.

.

"...... Excuse me?"

Ten minutes later....

"So, let me get this straight," you sigh, shaking your head as you look down, pinching the bridge of your nose. "You went to Nami for help on this, and her suggestion was for you to go on a date with me?"

Mist sweat drops, "Y-Yeah... It's weird right?"

"For you to ask me out instead of Vivi." you repeat, making sure you were processing this correctly. Just what went on in that female's head...? "Well..." you let out an exasperated sigh. "I guess it's fine. Maybe she wants you to have practice? So when do we do this date?"

"Um... well.... Today...?" he asks questioningly as he looks up to you with a bright red face. At this you shake your head, trying to calm down as you didn't have to rush this after all, "We can't. We're leaving Nanohana remember?"

"Yeah, um, about that...." Mist sighs as he buries his face in his hands. "Nami already stopped the ship, and said we're gonna stay back for a day."

"........I really don't like Nami sometimes."

And so, it was only a few minutes later, before you were dressed in your just as Sanji had bought for you like Nami and Vivi before. Then, you and Mist proceeded to walk out of the room, both of you having a dark red blush deeply showing on your faces.

"Um..." Mist begins, clearing his throat. "E-Everyone!" he shouts, catching the attention of the rest of the crew, aside from Zoro who was sleeping currently. "Y-Y-Y/n and I are going on a date! We'll be back soon!!"

"EEEEHHH?!" literally everyone in the crew shouts, aside from the sleeping moss head. "B-B-But we have to go soon! We just got Y/n and Luffy back!!" Usopp stutters, being he didn't want to run into the marines again.

"Oi you damn fish!" Sanji says with a fiery passion igniting in his eyes, "What are you saying you're going to take my ocean princess out for a date?! How come?! HUH?!"

Nami is quick to silence the blonde with her infamous punch to the back of his head, a large lump already forming. "Enough!" she hisses before turning back to the pinkette, clapping her hands together with an... "innocent" smile. "Wow~! Good for you two! Make sure to come back before the sun goes down though. If that's alright with you, Vivi?" she asks.

Vivi, who was still staring at Mist in slight shock, nods slowly. "Y-Yeah..." she mutters quietly, flashing a small smile. "It's okay."

Meanwhile, the captain of the Straw Hat pirates had been staring at the two of you with a confused expression before he stands up, with his usual bright grin and steps in between both of you slinging an arm on each shoulder. "Ooh you guys are going on a playdate?! Let me come!!"

"Uh, Luffy..." you chuckle nervously, moving away from the male. "We're not going on a play date. We're going on a date."

"Hm?? What's the difference?" Luffy asks tilting his head innocently. You deadpan at this, letting out a small sigh. "Okay okay...How do I explain this... Um... We're going to be...."

"Holding hands, hugging each other, eating together, kissing and talking!" Nami shouts, and instantly Luffy's expression changes into an angry pouty one, his cheeks puffed out and his brows furrowed together. "What?! No fair! Why does Mist get to eat with Y/n?! I wanna eat with Y/n!!"