Chapter 12: The Three Sword Style's Past!

Recap:

The person pins you down on the bed, holding your wrists with their hands and using their knees to pin your thighs down. When you look up at the culprit, it's none other than Zoro.

"Oi, what's with the Navy brand on your back?"

You thrash around, trying to get away from the moss head, but he only tightened his grip on your wrists. "OI!! ANSWER!!" You try to keep your cool, acting like it's nothing. "What are you talking about? There's nothing there. You're just seeing things."

Zoro only becomes irritated at your little act, "Shut up! I'm not stupid!! Why is it there?! And those scars?!" You sigh softly. "You're not gonna leave me alone until I answer, are you?" Zoro scowls. He looks very pissed, but under his hard glare, you can see a bit of concern in his eyes."Look just te-"

"GYAAAAHHHH!!! Sanji-SAN!! HELP!!!" Not even half a second later, Sanji bursts through the room door, with a fire in his eyes. Luffy follows in too, and sends his fist flying into Zoro's face, knocking him off you. "Y/N-CHAN!!!!! WHO HURT MY Y/N-CHAN!!!"

'Not how I expected that to happen, but oh well!'

You got up from the bed, smoothing the wrinkles out of your clothes and standing up. "You okay Y/n?!" Luffy cries. "Yeah, thank you Captain!!" You pull him into a tight hug, leaving an irritated Zoro, and a disappointed Sanji. "I wasn't fast enough to help my y/n-chan........."

"Luffy! What the hell are you-" Zoro is cut off when he has to block Sanji's kick with his katana. "Just what were you doing with y/n-chan marimo?!"

"Who are you calling "marimo" you curly eyed bastard?!"

You decide to let those two's bickering as a escape route. You and Luffy sneak out of the room, shutting the door. "Thanks for saving me there, Captain." Only, when you turn to look at Luffy, he has an adorable pouty that makes you giggle. "What's wrong Captain?" "Nothing's wrong....."

You deadpan as you notice that Luffy has absolutely no skill in keeping a poker face. You sigh, and hit him on the head, hard. "OUCH!!! That hurt y/n......"

"Then tell me what's wrong!!" Luffy makes the pouty face again, still not wanting to say anything. Then, you get an idea. You hate it, and you don't want to say it, but you do it. "I'll give you......M-my m-meat......."

Luffy's eyes lit up. "Really?! Yay!!!" You mutter under your breath, something to the effect of. "The things I do for you...." "What was that?" he asks. "Nothing! Now tell me what's wrong!"

"You called for Sanji.." You raise an eyebrow. "And?" Luffy continues, "Why didn't you call for me to help?" You were shocked to hear such an odd question. "I don't know.....I just wanted to get away from that stupid marimo, and Sanji-san is always so weird around me.....

You laugh sheepishly. If there was one thing you didn't know about, it was romance. "Can you blame me though? It's not like I have or will like anyone like that........."

"Y/N!!!!!!!!"

You jump seeing Nami come from behind you and Luffy, slamming your heads together, as a new bump forms onto your heads. "OUCH!! What was that for Nami?!" you cry. "Why are Zoro and Sanji-kun fighting?!" Nami growls. "Oh yeah. My bad, my bad!"

Nami sighs, hands on her hips. "Why did you hit me Nami?!" Luffy whines. "Because you were involved in this too!!! You and Sanji burst in on y/n while she was getting dressed!"

"Uhm, actually Nami; Zoro was in the room the entire ti-" Zoro comes up from behind you, clasping his hand over your mouth. You try to yank it off, as your words were mufflled. "Mohv yah hann orhn imm gonn choh it hoff!!!!"