Chapter 7: Set Sail! The Seafaring Cook and Water Bearer Set off With Luffy!

~~~~~~Edited on 03/30/2020~~~~~~

Recap:

"I gave it five punches."

"And I gave the finishing touch."

We both turn to face him. "That's it for your spear."

Don Krieg grits his teeth.

"Prepare yourself!!" we say in unison.

"N-no way........"

"The Mighty Battle Spear is broken.......what happens now?!"

The Don Krieg pirates had an uneasy feeling as they now feared the outcome of this battle. "Prepare yourself." Luffy says, making Don Krieg raise an eyebrow, but Luffy doesn't note the confusion and continues. "This is a big enough foothold. With a foothold this size, we can kick your ass."

Don Krieg's eyes starts to twitch with irritation. 'These brats really think they can defeat me?' he thought. You nod, understanding, "With your spear broken, it's just a bomb on a stick. The power is cut by half."

"A bomb on a stick?" he responds with a smirk. "So what of it? Given the shape your captain's in, it's more than enough force to blow him away." You narrow your eyes at this. "You think I'm going to let that happen?" Don Krieg lifts up the remaining spear, and prepares to attack. "Just give it up! The moment you defied me, you signed your death warrant!" "I won't die!" Luffy yells back sticking out his tongue and pulling on his eyelid in a teasing manner.

You laugh as Luffy sticks his tongue at Don Krieg. He charges at Luffy and swings the bomb on a stick down, but Luffy stretches his arms, successfully grabbing a piece of the mast. Don Krieg has seemed to lost interest in you; for now.

"Hey! I'm over here!"

Don Krieg whips his head around seeing the male and becomes irked. "That monkey!" He swings the bomb on a stick at the mast again, but Luffy doesn't lose hold as he swings a little bit. "Ooh ooh aah ah!" You can't hold it in anymore as you burst out laughing at your idiotic captain. You clutch your side as it hurts to breath now, thanks to your wound. But you stop as you see the mast start to come down. Luffy throws a piece of the mast at Don Krieg.

However before the mast can make contact, it's burnt away by what appears to be a miniature flame thrower on his arm. "That's useless!" "Just how many weapons do you have?!" you exclaim in irritation. Luffy hops off the mast and starts falling toward Don Krieg. When he is close enough, he starts moving his fists so much, it gives the illusion of multiple fists hitting Don Krieg.

"Gum Gum Gatling Gun!!"

You watch as he continues to punch Krieg's armor, but realize it has no effect, for Krieg still has that stupid smirk on his face. Luffy stops and lands on the foothold, next to you. Don Krieg lets out a laugh. "Weak! Your punches are powerless against this Steel Armor! You can't even make a dent in it!" Luffy pulls his fist back and charges at Don Krieg again.

"Gum Gum Pistol!!!"

There is a loud ringing as Luffy's fist connects with Don Krieg's armor. Don Krieg gasps in pain. 'Did it work?!' you thought, hopefully. "DON!!" the pirates exclain. Luffy holds his fist in pain from hitting the tough armor. But Don Krieg lifts his spear up with Luffy on top, and slams it down on the foothold, following an explosion. "How impudent!!"

Luffy tumbles into a piece of the galleon behind him.You run over, but not before creating a large water wall, to separate Don Krieg and you two. Don Krieg is yelling something, but it sounds muffled through the water. You hear something banging the wall, and you can only imagine Don Krieg punching it. But right now you have to focus on your captain, try to come up with some kind of plan. Before you can even check on your captain, he speaks up.