Chapter 24: Deliver Princess Vivi! The Luffy Pirates Set Sail!

Recap:

"As strong as you people may be, you'd never stand a chance against one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea, Crocodile!" It goes silent until Luffy speaks up. "Who now?"

Nami and Vivi's eyes go wide with horror as Vivi slaps her hand over her mouth. You laugh, realizing she let it slip.

"You just said it," Zoro says.

On the roof above them, is a vulture with sunglasses, next to a small otter with glasses, watching them. Everyone stares at them, until the two fly off. Nami grabs Vivi and starts shaking her with comical tears on their faces. "HEY! WHAT'S WITH THE OTTER AND VULTURE?!?!" Nami roars.

"I'm sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I'm so sorry!" Vivi says, but isn't heard over Nami. Luffy's eyes lit up, and Zoro has his usual cocky smirk. "One of the Seven Warlods are after us now!" he says. Zoro nods. "This just got interesting."

"So, so, sorry! It just slipped out!"

"SORRY WON'T DO US ANY GOOD NOW!! AND WHY ARE YOU TWO STILL LAUGHING?!"

Nami smacks you on the head, causing you to stop laughing. "WHAT THE HELL NAMI?!" you yell. Nami sighs, shaking her head. "We just entered the Grand Line, and now I'm marked for death by one of the Seven Warlords!" she says dramatically. "Why me.....?"

"We're so lucky we get to fight one!" you say, pumping up your fist. "I wonder what he's like!" Luffy says. "SHUT UP YOU TWO!!" Nami yells. "Well though it wasn't for long, it was nice knowing you all!" Nami says as she starts to walk away.

"They don't know my face so I can get away!" Nami mutters. She looks ahead and sees the otter holding four sketchpads. They each have, Nami, Luffy, Zoro, Y/n's faces drawn on them. Nami claps her hands together. "Hahah! You're so good!"

"NOOOO!!! NOW I CAN'T EVEN GET AWAY!!" she screams.

"Well, in any case, now the four- I mean, three of us have been added to the Baroque Works Death List." Zoro says. "This is exciting!" you and Luffy say in unison. Nami is in her corner, and Vivi is over there trying to comfort her. "I have savings....About 500,00 berries...."

"DO NOT WORRY!!" Everyone turns and sees Igaram dressed up as Vivi. He is carrying four strange dummies under his arm. You snicker, covering your mouth, trying to hold your laughter. "Fear- *cough* Ma ma ma!~ Fear not! For I have a plan!" he says.

"Igaram!" Vivi looks in shock. "What are you wearing?" Luffy hops off the barrel, looking at him. "Wow, you'll fool anyone wearing those clothes old man!"

"My god. I'm surrounded by idiots." Nami says gloomily.

"Vivi-sama, please listen carefully," Igaram begins. "Baroque Works' information network will soon receive that report. Once they find out we are the ones who know the Boss' true identity, you understand what will happen, right?"

"As many as a thousand bounty hunters could be soon coming after us," Vivi answers automatically.

"That is why I have dressed in a manner as the princess. I will depart with these four dummies," Luffy pokes at the fake dummies that Igaram is holding. "And travel on a course for Alabasta"

"These are supposed to be us?" Luffy frowns. "Decoys," he answers. "Once they have begun pursuing me, Vivi-sama and yourselves can safely depart to Alabasta."

"NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!" Nami yells, finally getting up. Everyone turns to the orange haired woman, surprised at her sudden outburst. "Who said we would take the princess anywhere?! We still don't have a contract."

"Take the princess? Where?" Luffy says confused. "Didn't you just hear them?" you sighs, shaking your head. "The old man here wants us to take her home," Zoro says, getting up. "Oh, so that's what they were saying? Okay."