Chapter 40: Off To The Desert Kingdom! Port Town Nanohana!

Recap:

"Don't be discouraged! Journeys always accompany a farewell! But don't ever forget this!" He turns to the side, briefly wiping away a tear. "Friendship, has nothing to do with how long we've known each other!" and with that he hops off the ship, gracefully landing on his own.

"Now, let's go men!" he says, directing the crew mates, as the ships' gears turn and make a speedy farewell from the Going Merry.

"Yes, Mr. 2 Bon Clay-sama!"

Upon hearing this name, the crew let out a unanimous gasp, everyone finally realizing just who it was that was on their ship. "Baroque Works Agent Mr. 2?!" Vivi cries in horror.

"I thought you knew what he looked like Vivi!" You turn to the female, watching as she slumps down onto the deck in both fear and shock.

"No! I've never encountered Mr. 1 or Mr. 2 before! I didn't even known their powers!" she cries. "I'd only heard rumors! They said he wore makeup and talks like a girl and wears a swan coat that says 'Bon Clay!' on the back!"

"Are you blind?!" Luffy, Usopp and Zoro all shout at once. Vivi lets out a shaky breath, resting her right hand on her forehead. "One of the faces he showed was my father's! He was able to mimic my father's face! What does that mean?!"

You grit your teeth, looking down. "This is bad. He could try to mimic the king....Damn we really screwed up this time, letting that guy get away."

"Meaning he's our enemy." Mist crosses his arms over his chest. "This is bad. Once he realizes we're his enemies, he can now disguise himself as one of us."

"That may be true," Zoro puts a hand on Luffy's shoulder. "But Luffy, I don't think we'll have to worry about him. This was a lucky encounter. Now that we know his power, we can prepare a counter measure."

You blink a few times in surprise, the bitter feeling from earlier disappearing. "Woooow Big Bro Mossy, you actually thought about that all on your own?"

".......I'll kill you."

However, before Zoro's 'great idea' could be furthered explained, a large silhouette appeared under the Merry, before out of the water rose something no one in the Straw Hat crew had seen; a large white cat, with pointy ears and a green scaly stomach, with one paw slightly bent and posing like a crane neck. It had a large menacing smile, with it's slit eyes staring down at it's residents for a meal.

"It's a Sea Cat!!" Vivi gasps seeing the large creature, as Chopper and Usopp both scream in fear, " A SEA MONSTER!!"

This, was not the case for the Monster Trio, as Luffy and Zoro were quickly at the stern of the boat. "OUR FIRST MEAL IN DAYS!!" Zoro yells with hungry eyes as he draws his blades.

"FOOD!" Luffy yells with the same hungered look, already reeling his fist back. "Y/N! COME ON AND DRAG THIS MEAL OUT OF THE WATER!!!"

"You got it!!" you grin wickedly, already getting ready to activate your Devil Fruit.

Meanwhile, at the bow, Nami held the Alabasta Eternal Pose in hand, "We're on the right track...Looks like we'll be there pretty soon." she mutters to herself, unbeknownst to the craziness at the back of the ship.

Once the Sea Cat sees the three of you, it visibly pales, backing up slightly. "It backed up! Have the ship go back! Go back!!" Luffy yells. Sanji appears out of the kitchen, joining this madness. "Don't let it get away!" he rolls up his sleeves, ready to fight. "How should I cook you, damn cat?!"

You start to create a large water phoenix in the water behind the monster, ready to attack it when Vivi grabs a wooden broom and smacks all four of you into the railing. "NO!!" she shouts. The Sea Cat takes the opening, swimming away to safety.