🌻💛RØSE💛🌻

"We're here," Tyler said, "Let's go."

"Also, stay with us, Aimen," Josh warned, "You'll never know when a Bishop will come at you."

Aimen nodded and she followed Tyler and Josh. They all started walking through a grey tunnel with a flashlight in hand. The sounds of their feet bouncing on the cold concrete echoed across the dark tunnel. Water droplets from the leaks started to pour down gently and made constant taps on the ground. The thought that filled up Aimen's head was of what Dema was like and what was technically going on.

"So, what's it like in Dema?" Aimen asked.

"It's a place where you start to feel nothing but emptiness," Tyler replied.

"And you almost don't realize it," Josh added.

"No one in Dema knows of how real and genuine feelings work," Tyler continued.

"You are just living as this vessel or shell," Josh said.

Aimen nodded her head. She couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor souls who live in Dema. What were the Bishops doing to their people to make them feel nothing? Why do they want their people to have no emotion like happiness or even sadness?

The three people exited the tunnel and they were finally within the tall walls of the grey city of Dema. Aimen looked around and she instantly felt a little bit uneasy, but she didn't even understand why. There was something about crawling through the tunnels that made her question of what was going to happen.

She worried that she'll get caught by the Bishops or worse taken and brainwashed. The thought gave Aimen chills and she didn't even want to think about it.

"Also, Aimen," Tyler said, "When you are in Dema, try and not think about negative thoughts."

"Remember, the Bishops are like vultures," Josh added, "They feed off of whatever they can see or feel or hear. Once when you start to have negative thoughts and emotions, they will find you and take advantage of you."

Aimen didn't like the sound of what Tyler and Josh were implying. However, Aimen tried to find ways of how to keep her thoughts positive thoughts. Just think about kittens and rainbows. Think about of how I am going to end up home. Think about eating ice cream on a bright summer's day.

The girl constantly found nice and happy scenarios that will prevent Aimen from gaining upsetting thoughts. Even though she didn't quite understand the idea of it. But she tried to lead her brain somewhere to its happy place.

The three finally reached the city of Dema. Aimen looked around the streets and the buildings. As she set her foot on the stone ground of the city, Aimen felt uneasy as she was within it. She didn't like the lack of color in the city and she also didn't like of how empty the streets were. Everything in Dema made the girl feel uncomfortable. Chestnut continued to sit in Aimen's backpack and look around at the emotionless streets and buildings. The cat, too, didn't like the lack of color and he was meowing at it.

"Shh, Chestnut," Aimen said, "It's okay, baby, it's fine."

Chestnut eventually stopped his meowing and Aimen was grateful that her cat stopped making some noise.

"Alright, we need to head to the Towers of Silence," Tyler said, "I bet that the Bishops have Rose trapped in there."

"Yeah, but which tower?" Josh asked.

"Most likely Nico's,"

The three continued to walk through the empty streets, until they finally reached the center of the city. They finally reached the Towers of Silence. Aimen looked at the Towers with wide eyes and she didn't know what to expect next.