🌻💛THE BISHØP💛🌻

"You finally came back, Tyler," Nico said.

"You know why I came here, Nico," Tyler replied, "Now where is Aimen and Chestnut?"

Nico didn't reply. Instead, the Bishop walked closer and closer to Tyler, lifted up Tyler by the chin, and gave him a smile. Josh got a little defensive by pulling out his small dagger, and he held Tyler's hand tight.

"My child, I'm afraid that you are too late," Nico said softly.

"Too late? What do you mean by 'too late'?" Rose asked.

"What do you mean?" Tyler questioned.

"See for yourself," the Bishop answered.

Nico gestured his hand towards the crowd of Bishops. The large crowd of Bishops used their large red cloaks to reveal something. A young girl in a red cloak stepped forward, and she faces the crowd of Banditøs. The girl's eyes were plain white, her face and neck and hands were covered in black paint, her short, wavy black hair was covered in her red hood, and her rebel clothes were gone. Tyler's eye widened with shock, but mostly fear.

"It can't be," Josh said.

"Aimen?" Tyler asked.

"Hello, Bandtiøs," Aimen said. She spoke in monotone, and her expression seemed very empty. "It seems that you have came here to surrender."

"Why? Why would you do this?" Tyler asked.

"You have broken a promise, Tyler," the young Bishop said, "You told me that you would take me home, but you didn't. I trusted you, and you broke it. Now I have put my trust in Nico. He has been a good friend to me, while you failed to be one."

Tyler was speechless. He didn't know what to even think. His worst fear has finally come true. Aimen has finally been converted to a Bishop, and there wasn't anything he could do about it. Nico was right, he was too late.

"Now, Tyler," Nico said, "It's time for you and your fellow Banditøs to give up."

All of the Bishops circled around the Banditøs, and they started to grab everyone by their arms. Josh was grabbed tightly, Rose was struggling to get out of the Bishops who held her, and Jenna was put down to the ground. Tyler looked at Jenna with fear, and he angrily looked at the Bishops for hurting his wife. All of the Banditøs were forced on their knees, and some ended up being dragged towards the Towers of Silence. Nico stepped towards Tyler, and he wrapped his hand around Tyler's arm. Once when Nico touched Tyler, Tyler snapped and he quickly spun around and kicked Nico in the gut, causing the Bishop to fall back.

"NICO!" Aimen yelled.

Everyone turned to look at Tyler, and all of the Bishops were all shocked. Even the Banditøs were also shocked. Josh didn't even know how to process of what just happened. Suddenly, Aimen threw a fireball at Tyler. Tyler fell back, and the young Bishop charged towards him. And that was when the massive fight begun. All of the Banditøs and the Bishops started to fight. Tyler was on the ground, and he saw quickly dodged Aimen's attack. The girl almost fell to the floor, but she caught herself. She then turned around, and she threw more fireballs at Tyler. Josh, Jenna, and Rose were fighting a couple of Bishops. Josh looked over to see Tyler getting hurt, and he was quite worried.

"What have they done to you, Aimen?" Tyler asked.

"Nico said that he could bring me home," the girl replied.

"He's manipulating you, Aimen. Nico won't bring you home. He's lying,"

Aimen quickly pushed Tyler away, causing Tyler to fall back onto the ground.

"Aimen, stop!" Josh called out. Josh ran and ran towards the young girl, but Aimen was fast enough to grab Josh by the throat and throw him. Josh fell on the ground, and he could feel the pain surging through him. Tyler quickly got up, and he noticed that he friend has fallen.

"Josh," Tyler said as he walked over to his friend. "You okay?!"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Josh breathed.

Aimen quickly walked towards both Tyler and Josh, and she was ready to attack them once more. As both Tyler and Josh braced for impact, something unexpected popped up. It was a soft, furry animal who arrived at the scene.

"Meow," said Chestnut from afar.

Aimen looked over, and she saw her cat. Chestnut has the eyes that reflected his confusion. It also reflected him wanting his owner to stop with the chaos. Tyler and Josh looked at the cat as well, and they noticed that maybe the cat was their best chance at getting Aimen back.

"Chestnut?" Aimen asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Meow,"

"I am doing this because I have to! It's the only way,"

"Meow,"

"What do you mean it isn't? This is the only way to get back home,"

"Meow,"

"So you don't want to go home?"

Chestnut walked over to Aimen, and his eyes started to grow wider and wider. The cat's eyes even looked quite sadder, and Aimen's expression softened.

"Don't do this to me, Chestnut," the girl said.

The cat started to brush his neck against the girl's legs, which made Aimen feel softer. Aimen's eyes slowly turned from pure white to her normal brown eyes again. The girl fell on her knees, and she started to hug Chestnut tight.

"I don't know what I'd do without you, Chestnut," Aimen sighed.

Tyler and Josh stood up straight, and they seemed quite relieved that Aimen was able to return back to normal.

"Whew, that was a close one," Josh said.

"Yeah," Tyler replied, "And surprisingly easy."

Aimen looked at both Tyler and Josh, and she gave them a smile. Tyler walked over to Aimen, reached his hand out to her, and he gave her the most genuine of smiles.

"Come on, let's go home," Tyler said.

"Okay," Aimen nodded.

The girl took Tyler's hand, and she stood up straight. As she stood up, Aimen felt quite hopeful and ready to finally leave Dema. Chestnut meowed of happiness, and Josh told all of the other Banditøs that they were ready to leave and head back to Trench. However, Nico wasn't going to let that happen.

A/N: OOOOOOHHH SNAP! Yeah, this chapter was quite hard to write. Mainly because of the fight scene, and I was debating on how I wanted this chapter to go. But at least, I brought in a chapter for you guys.

Oh and guess what?! IT'S MY FIRST YEAR OF WATTPAD!! *kids cheering*!! Hell yeah!! I honestly can't believe that it's been a full year since I have started on this platform, so thank you guys for sticking around and joining me on this wild adventure on Wattpad. It's been a wonderful and an amazing experience here. Why does this sound like I am about to stop being on Wattpad?! Oh my lord. I am not leaving Wattpad by the way, in fact, I'll stay here for as long as I want (which is probably forever lol)

Moving on to las preguntas (that's questions in Spanish if you didn't know). What did you think about this chapter as a whole?! Comment it down below! Will Aimen actually leave Dema?! Comment it down below! What do you think will happen next?! Comment it all down below!!

If you liked it, give this chapter a vote and comment your thoughts down below! Just shower me with all of your thoughts!! Anyways, thanks for reading, and I'll see you later. Bye!!