🌻💛WELCØME TØ TRENCH💛🌻

Tyler, Josh, and Rose headed back to the Banditø camp and they were in a hurry. They all had to tell their fellow Banditøs that one of their friends are trapped in the Towers of Silence and that they should gather up and head back to Dema. Tyler felt really anxious and he wasn't so sure if his plan was going to work. What would happen if he never managed to get Aimen home? She would completely lose herself if she never got back home. Josh felt quite uneasy, yet he had high hopes that the plan would work. Rose didn't feel anxious at all. In fact, she was highly confident that the plan that Tyler had would work.

Once when the three finally reached their tent, Tyler started to give both Rose and Josh his orders for what to do.

"Josh, you are to gather everyone for a meeting," Tyler ordered.

"Okay," Josh replied.

Josh quickly ran out of the tent and he started to gather up everyone in the camp. Tyler looked at Rose, as she blew a bubble of her bubblegum.

"Rose, you are to help everyone gather their weapons,"

"Alright," the young girl replied.

Rose exited the tent and went outside to the camp, leaving Tyler all alone. Tyler quickly walked over to his backpack and he started to pack all of the things he needed for going back to Dema. As he did so, the man pulled out a couple of things from his backpack. The things that he would've preferred to not come back with him. He pulled out a picture. The picture was him as a young boy, sitting on a man's lap. The man in the picture wore nothing but a red cloak, and his face wasn't shown, except his eyes. Tyler flipped the photo and he saw what was written on the back, in cursive and black ink: "don't forget what you are and who you are meant to be."

Tyler looked back at the photo and he gulped heavily. He didn't want to look back at it. He never wanted to think about what the Bishops did to him. He remembered the taste of the painful liquid as it flowed down his throat. It still stung within his throat every time he thought about it. Tyler kept on tracing the black paint on his neck. Every day, he ends up waking up thinking that the black paint was still there wrapping around his neck. He even remembered the day when he finally wore it......he hated seeing himself like that. It was a part of him that he loathed. He hated that he used to think that everyone deserved that kind of order and that kind of justice. He sometimes wished that he had burned all of the gifts that the Bishops handed him when he was younger. Tyler didn't want to think about what the Bishops could do to Aimen. He practically felt sick at the thought of the young girl getting hurt by the Bishops. Including the poor cat. What could've happened to Chestnut?

Tyler quickly shoved all of the horrific photos and the objects back into the wooden chest right next to him. Once when he closed it, Tyler quickly picked up the pace and he started to gather his necessities. He grabbed a small dagger, a bottle of water, a packet of snacks, and a yellow sunflower. As he was packing up all of his things, Tyler was interrupted by someone.

"Tyler?"

The man turned around and he saw someone. It was a tall woman, in the same uniform as him. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and she had the face of an angel. Tyler recognized the woman to be his wife Jenna.

"Yes, Jenna?"

Jenna walked up to her husband and placed a kiss on his cheek. Tyler smiled and he wrapped his arms around her waist. He looked deep into Jenna's eyes and he found himself mesmerized by his wife's beauty. He also felt really protective of her. He never wanted to let her go and lose her.

"You look stressed," Jenna said, "Is everything alright."

"No," Tyler confessed, "I just lost this one kid to the Bishops. What if she's already gone? I don't know what to do, Jenna. I feel like everything is my fault."

"No, no this isn't your fault, Tyler. It's the Bishops to blame. Also don't worry. We will find her and stop the Bishops,"

After his wife said those words, Tyler leaned in closer and he placed a kiss onto Jenna's lips. The two melted into each other and held each other tight as they were having their little moment. It was a moment of pure sweetness.

"Hey, Tyler!" Josh intervened, "You, okaayyy."

Tyler and Jenna split apart from their kiss and they both looked at an awkward Josh. Jenna smiled and laughed at her friend, while Tyler gave Josh a disapproving look.

"I didn't know you two were having a moment," Josh justified.

Jenna chuckled and Tyler couldn't help but also laugh.

"Well, all of the Banditøs are gathered," Josh said.

"Come on," Tyler said, "Let's go."

"Okay," Jenna replied.

The three rushed outside of the tent and they were met up with a crowd of people. They all wore the same uniform, some held torches in their hands, and others didn't. Rose stood in the middle of the crowd, looking at Tyler and wondered of what he was going to say to the crowd of people.

"Alright, guys, we have this kid trapped back in Dema," Tyler started, "And we have to get her back before the Bishops do anything to her. First, we travel all the way to Dema, sneak into the Towers of Silence, get Aimen and Chestnut out of the Tower, and head back to Trench."

"Are you sure this plan will work, Tyler?" one Banditø asked.

"I am not so sure, but it's better to do it than do nothing,"

Everyone in the crowd looked at each other and they nodded in agreement.

"Are you ready to go back to Dema?" Tyler asked.

"Yes!" the crowd cheered.

All of the Banditøs started to gather all of their weapons, torches, sunflowers, and they all started to line up behind Tyler.

"Come on, let's go!" Rose yelled.

"Follow me!" Tyler added.

Tyler started to leave the Banditø camp and everyone else followed him. As the Banditøs were moving all the way back to Dema, several grey vultures were hovering above them. The birds were all watching the group head back to the city, and they all were glaring at them evilly and they started to fly away into the dark clouds of the night sky.

A/N: Hello people! And here I bring you another chapter of this book! Honestly, this one took a while to write. Mainly because I kept on losing focus every time I start working on it. Well, I'm happy that I was able to bring this one to you.

What did you think about this whole chapter? Comment it down below! What did you think about Jenna being involved? Comment it down below! I honestly love Jenna so much, and if you don't then I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!! I'm kidding......or am I?

Yeah, so the Banditøs are going to Dema to find Aimen and Chestnut. I wonder of how that will go. Comment down what you think will happen next!

If you liked it, give this chapter a vote and—like I said—comment down your thoughts on this part. Anyways, thanks for reading and I'll see you guys later. Bye!