Author's Note

Firstly, let me thank you all for checking out "Tiny Tales."

It is a book that is close to my heart for two reasons.

The first one is because by writing these micro-narratives and short stories, I made my baby steps as I dabbled in the writing world.

The second one is, because, having been written over the period of the past fifteen years, each of them reminds me of a fragment of one of my past lives. Of who I was, who I am and who I might yet become.

If you are up for some light reading while commuting, waiting in the line in the supermarket or in a public service building, or merely performing number two in the toilet, then this is your stop.

The book will have 66 chapters in total including Author's Note and a Thank You Note because... that is how many stories I have decided to share with the world. The number might or might not have something to do with the Route ;)

I have to admit I was a bit torn regarding the order of stories so I simply decided to mix them up a little bit according to their quality or general sensation they might cause in you. So this is just for you to know what to expect, the micro-narratives are not going to be published in a chronological order.

Each chapter represents a different micro-narrative or a short story that can range anywhere between 20 and 2000 words. Ninety per cent of the book is comprised of micro-narratives indeed, so you should be able to make a quick work of them.

Without further delay, let's head off to my nano literature world. I do hope you enjoy the ride. Of course, as always, if you have any suggestion at all for improvement, holler.

 Of course, as always, if you have any suggestion at all for improvement, holler