53-A Goldfish

Once upon a time in a land not so far away, a fisherman caught a goldfish.

The fish promised to grant him three wishes if he let it go freely.

The fisherman had already read the story about the other fisherman and a goldfish. This is how he knew that his wishes really were going to come true.

"My first wish is that the president of our country stops being the president."

"That is not an easy task, but, alright, if you insist, I'll grant you this wish. You have two more wishes."

"I also want for the blonde twin sisters from the apartment next door to fall madly in love with me."

"Alright, that, I CAN do. Nowadays, plastic surgery can do many things, and for me, a goldfish, that kind of wish is a piece of cake. What is your last wish?"

"I wish for my house to become a beautiful castle."

"Okay. Granted. Now, could you just tell me your name, your surname, and your address?"

That night, many more fishermen caught a goldfish each and almost everyone's first wish was for the president of their country to stop being the president.

The police task was very easy.

They were able to put many enemies of the state behind bars.
***
A/N: Theme song: "Stevie Wonder: I Wish."