Chapter two

An Chu Xia's Pov:

The day was as boring as ever as I was told to lie on bed because I was injured while Taiyu went somewhere.I just stared at the plain ceiling when suddenly a bird came flying in and looked at me before sitting,

"Hello Mister."

"Hello,who are you?"I replied

"I'm master Taiyu's companion, Anguo,and it's rude to ask a person who he is without introducing yourself first."

"Umm,sorry,my name is An Chu Xia."

"What is your relationship with Taiyu?"He asked,"Are you one of his conquests?Women are always after him so has he become tired of all women?Does he swing that way? Maybe because you are quite the beauty I must say."He said and I could feel my face hot from blushing like a cherry.

"I-I'm not Taiyu's conquest!I'm just a friend.We got to know each other in our childhood."I defended.

"Hmm?Taiyu's childhood.Tell me about him!I'm interested.That cold guy never really says anything about himself."I laughed a bit.

Anguo and I started chatting and after some while,you could hear our joyful chuckles and laughs as we talked about Taiyu and how he was in his childhood and god did I miss the Taiyu from my childhood.I wanted him to joke with me,tease me ,play pranks on me and other people,practice swordmanship with me and all.My chest squeezed a bit as I remembered  that sweet Taiyu.After his mother's death,he left his palace and came to live here in solitude. I heard he became harsher and he no longer was the smiling and carefree Taiyu.

That feeling that I have burried in the deep abyss of my heart,that painful ,secret feeling that disturbs my nights and wreak my days.That feeling that create a certain havoc in my mind. That feeling that gives me hope,a hopeful dream,but it's only a dream from which I have to wake up at the appearance of the first lights.It's a feeling that's painful,agonising,dominating all your senses.It's such an annoying and troublesome feeling,making you want to rip your chest apart to try to remove it. It's a feeling that makes you think that if you were to go in an eternal slumber,it would stop haunting you...Ah,how frustating.

Suddenly,we heard a noise indicating Taiyu's return. The bird,or should I say Anguo flew immediately to him,leaving me in an unbearable silence. What's happening to me?

I have always lived in this silence,so why is it bothering me now?Back in the palace,I always craved for this silence ,then how come it's getting on my nerves now?

"Come let's eat!"Anguo shrieked as Taiyu entered the room without making any kind of eye contact.I tried to get up but sat back down as I felt my legs a bit wobbly.

"What-"

"The after  effect of the poison."Taiyu stated

"And also poor medical facilities..."Anguo teased,earning a  death glare from Taiyu.

"By the way Tai,don't you need to change his bandage?"Anguo said with an amusing tone.

"U-m...eh ...no need !"I stuttered but I could already see Taiyu removing a basket and I knew that I wouldn't be able to get my way out. I had always been really shy and sensitive with my body and privacy. I would never allow someone to touch me ,not even the royal doctor. Right now asking me to remove my clothes and let Taiyu not only see me but also touch me was out of question.

As he approached me,I squirmed uncomfortably and shielded myself with my hands instinctively.He faltered on his trail as he looked around thoughtfully.Grabbing something,he strided towards me.