chapter four

Taiyu's Pov:

It had been  a while since he started living with me. His injury had closed and I had done my best so that no poison remained in his body,that might cause him problems later.The scar was starting to fade too.I was happy of his recovery but  a part of me knew that he had to go back after that,a part that still has love and sympathy ,the part of me that still loves him,the part of me that craves him...That part of me I want to forget.

So right now I was sitting quietly on a tree instead of training. Why?

Just because in front,or in this situation,below me,there stood the most beautiful,adorable and admirable creature on earth.He  had one of those pretty smiles that could make you go crazy from the cuteness. He was wearing one of my robes and it was evident that he was way smaller than me given the way the robe hung on his small built. He had his own,already washed and cleaned,clothes in his hands as he gracefully walked to the riverbank. He placed his clothes on a rock before trying to tie his long,raven hairs into a braid. He sat down to make his task easier as he started humming something...something I didn't want to hear...something that created a storm in my heart and mind... The song that I wrote for him before leaving.

***FLASHBACK***

"Tai!Are you leaving?"He said out of breath. It seemed he had run two miles on foot just to bid me farewell. I had started the journey without my escort group because I  wanted to stay alone for some time and he just ran all the way,making me regret that. He's just too cute for his own good.

"I have to.Well this is for you."He took the paper in my hands.

"Then I won't...stop you from going back. When will we see each other?"At least be a little selfish with your friend and someone who loves you so much.

"Even I don't know but as soon as I'll be able to get away."I replied,unsure if it would happen any soon.

"Then when will you tell me the name of that special person in your heart.I want to know the lucky one too!"He whined. How cruel!He totally knows who it is. He knows me too well.

"It's-"He cut me by muffling my words with his smooth hands.

"Not now,tell it to me when we meet next time."I wanted to engrave numerous marks on you,wishing to break the forbidden time.

Looking him straight in his magnificent eyes,I sworn,"Next time A-..."

END OF FLASHBACK

That memory flashed before my eyes and I tried to push all the nostalgic feelings that that memory brought. He started singing the song I had written for him.I only sang that once in the clearings of the valley before going back. I never thought that the rhythm I sang would have been so well remebered.The words that I wished the winds would carry away and allow my feelings of love be as free as they cannot be in real life.The phrases I wrote under the silent moonlight and the unwavering light of the candles ,for my most precious someone.

My thoughts were perturbed by the soft flapping of wings.Anguo looked at me and hesitated between opening his beak to shout loud and clear and then being roasted by me or simply shutting it up. He chose the second wiser one as he looked over to me than at him.. As he entered the water,the oversized robe falling,exposing his shoulders and collarbones

Suddenly,I heard a loud gasp and was ready to jump and kill anyone who threatened him but It was only the creatures of the river that had shocked my beloved. Usually it's people that are enthralled by mermaids but here,it was totally different.I was feeling weird to have others look at him. He approached the mermaids with fascination and they looked at him in awe. A human more beautiful and enthralling than a mermaid,rare?

They watched as he continued to sing and they went into a chorus with him. It was really extraordinarily beautiful. I remained dumbstruck as they sang and  I wondered if whether at some point I was engrossed in his naked body.

A slender waist siliding in the water,letting the gentle current carress it. A perfect chest with atractive collarbones and a delectable neck.Those pink lips,those rosy cheeks that makes me want to get aggressive and bite them. His silky hairs kissing his skin. A perfect seduction that would make any man sin. For me he was like an insatiable craving...

I watched with so much envy,...desire,...pain,...love ...as he finished his song and started to make his way out of the water.

What has destiny in store for me,for him,for us?Will this pain ever stop?