chapter three

Third person's POV:

Silence,a beautiful one,in a room with two innocent souls struggling to be one while the body and mind oppose to come together... The sound of erratically beating hearts as one of them moved forward and gently tugged the clothes on the other's body. The thin material fell down,caressing the shivering body,leaving behind an unblemished,pale,tempting skin.Carefully,a hand traced the naked skin,feeling every bit,as if trying to memorise every detail.

An Chu Xia slowly opened his green eyes which had shut closed at the intimate contact.His heart was sometimes squeezing,stopping to beat for an instant and then it started beating quickly. If this continued like this he would die from the pain...

Something deep in him wanted to turn around and look into Taiyu's eyes to know what the latter felt about his body. What kind of expression did he have when he undressed his wounds before?

His stomach did flips after flips,not only because of the pain from the wounds but because he did not want his beloved to see his ugly side,his secret side that he's hiding from him. In a way he was a traitor too for not revealing everything to Taiyu.

"Ah!"An Chu Xia hissed in pain as Taiyu accidentally pressed on the wound.

Deep inside,something stirred in An Chu Xia's heart and mind.Curiosity won over him.He wanted to know what kind of expression the person he loved had while looking at his body.

His eyes dilated as he took in the sight displayed in front of him. A scene of pure love and care,of undeviated attention...A simple act that could melt one's heart. Calm silver orbs were covered and hidden behind a black cloth.It was one of those simple actions that makes you feel loved and cared and ...wanted.

An Chu Xia could only stay in a flustered trance as Taiyu cleaned his wounds and redid the bandages. An Chu Xia felt as if his cheeks would melt from how hard he was blushing.

"How's Taeyung and Taemin?"Taiyu asked,trying to break the silence that was slowly eating the walls he had around him.

"Um,they are both grown ups now.They are as handsome as their fathers and have girls going crazy for them. Taeyung is chief for archers while Taemin is the commander of the royal army.They still get along really well,they are just as mischievous as before."An Chu Xia broke into a cute smile,slightly remembering his time in the palace when his friends would decide to fool around.

"Finished."Taiyu heaved a sigh as he pull An Chu Xia's robe back and removed the blindfold.A single tear fell from An Chu Xia's cheeks without his consciousness and consent.

"They sound as fabulous as they were in the past."Taiyu whispered,somewhat scared of speaking an octave higher. For the first time after a long long time,An Chu Xia saw a different but pleasing expression Taiyu's face.His friend smiled at him making him want to jump into the safe haven of his arms. Taiyu sweetly wiped the tears on his cute prince's face.

"Sorry,I'm just missing them a bit."

Taiyu nodded at him before leaving him alone,...once again.