chapter eleven

Third person's POV:

The bells chimed as the palanquin moved slowly over the rose petals trail till the temple under the excited booms of the firecrackers.The entire atmosphere was in a mood of festivity and laughs.The palanquin stopped. Everyone caught their breaths as a beautiful elegance stepped out,face covered by a  red veil and body adorned by expensive red silk embedded with pearls stitched with golden thread,a jade bracelet wrapped around his delicate wrist.

From the altar,a calm figure lost its calmness at the fist sight of the covered figure as an impatience settled in.The want to admire that immense beauty and keep it for oneself.

Angels bowed their head in shame as An Chu Xia walked so gracefully that all the young women stared with envy. He took his place besides Taiyu so calmly that no one would ever guess that behind those veils he was a ball of nervous-wreck.

Both of them experienced  their wedding as such to memorise each and every moment as they became one in front of their God.

"You may say your vows to each other..."Declared the priest.

"I promise to always be by your side no matter the circumstances,to give you all the happiness beyond my abilities and protect you with my life."An Chu Xia vowed .

"I promise to give you anything and everything...Using my whole life in exchange for a decade of your happiness..."Taiyu said as he took An Chu Xia's hand in his and promised to be his for eternity.

In this way,they were united by the bound of marriage but they knew that the bound they have always had was stronger than any other promise or vow,the link between them was something beyond everything.