chapter five

Taiyu's POV:

I got up early in the morning as usual,did some training for three consecutive hours,then cutting vegetables for meal,I headed to the river. Everything was so ordered and calm,just as I do it everyday but no...

No matter how many times I saw this,I could not get used to it or should I say I didn't get enough of it. A pale,alluring skin ,delicate to the touch,an enchanting body,a striking seduction with a prepossessing beauty.In short a drop-dead gorgeous creature walking out of the water divinely . That smashing attraction turned an appealing pink when his stunning crimson eyes met mine and he quickly averted his gaze. Aigoo(Oh God!) he's so beddable!

"Good morning."He said in his hushed voice.

He went to take his clothes to change into. I have never seen him completely naked but I could swear that that would be a sight to behold. While I started undressing and getting in the water, I could see few of the mermaids coming out to greet me. It was true that I had them under my protection but they shouldn't take advantage of that and do what they were doing. They whistled and before the poor guy could understand something,he was thrust into my arms and I was quite shocked at the abruptness too. Then,the mischievous mermaids made a circle around us and started dancing or rather swimming while dancing. Now we were encircled by tails and half-naked bodies.

He was suddenly pushed closer to me and my heart melted.Tingles shot in  places where he touched and I wanted to completely wrap my arms around him.Both of his hands were on my chest,trembling to try to push me away,mine were on his svelte waist,enjoying the delicate skin.He looked such a sweet temptation while he was panicking in my arms. My eyes never left him as he attempted to look in all the other directions but he finally gave up as he stared at my exposed chest.My body acted on its own as I trailed my fingers under his chin and lifted his face. There was a violent tremor in my heart as he looked at me with various expressions,sadness,anguish,distress,helplessness and love...

Why?

What was causing him so much wretchedness?

His lower lips were shivering and it took me all of my self-restrain to not just warm his lips with mine. My face closed in on his. We were so close,so very close. I could feel his hot breaths entwined with mine. His scent was so pure,just like fresh rainwater falling down a panoramic valley where hundreds of newly bloomed flowers added to the splendor of nature. The scent was like that of thousands of roses spread on a floor of green. It was such an addicting,soothing,attractive scent.

I could already feel the warmth radiating from his lips and his stained cheeks. Our lips brushed slightly,just slightly when he briskly pushed me. I was shocked. Not because a moment ago,I was trying to kiss him but because he rejected me.

Wait was I trying to kiss him?

Before I had time to say anything,he ran at lightning speed,scaring the mermaids in the process as they shot daggers at me like I had done something wrong.

I preferred not to talk about it as we sat down for the meal. All the day, he avoided my gaze,irritating me.

Why was he acting like this now?

Night crawled in as a beautiful starry sky welcomed the nocturnal life. Anxiety was feeling my body as I paced back and forth on the veranda. Everything was so quiet at this time. All the birds were gone to their nests while the other animals including the mermaids were retiring for the day. Anguo sat in his nest on the inner roof.

I didn’t like this tranquility. It was like the calm before the storm. My stomach churned even though I didn’t eat anything. It was cold this evening,indicating that soon we will be covered in a white winter.I should probably start searching for some warm clothes. I wonder for how long A-he will stay? Does he even want to stay after what happened today? I slipped out of my character and gave in to my carnal desires.I’m so confused. If my mom was  here,I would place my head on her lap while I tell her my problems and like every mother in this world she would come up with the best solution and get me rid of all my anxieties.

“haa…” I heard a faint breath followed by the presence of someone. I turned to see him walking through the door . He looked like an angel as he still refused to meet my eyes.

“You,look I’m so-mmph!” My eyes dilated as he suddenly grabbed my robe and pushed his lips against mine. My heart skipped a loud beat,threatening to jump out of my chest. His lips were soft and plump. His beautiful eyes were closed. His breath shaky and before he could pull away,my body didn’t allow for this and pulled him closer to me. My hand slid in his silky locks and turned his head to gain more access to his delicious lips. My free hand moved to caress his waist and I felt him tremble against me. He moaned softly as I pressed further into him. Lord knows from where such passion and aggressiveness came from and I lost control and for once my carnal desires came unleashed. I lifted him from the ground and banged him on the wooden wall. There was those fiery sparks of pleasure that shot in my whole body. The cravings and the pure desire of wanting him all to myself at this moment and have my lustful way with him. The way he submitted arouse a mysterious dominance in me.

“Tai-“

I won’t let you speak

Remember this,it’s a kiss that marks you as mine.

Our tongues entwined together while his hands fisted my hair. Whenever he tried to speak,I would seal his beautiful lips ,causing him to moan and grunt. By the time I pulled back,he was truly a sight to behold. His lips were swollen and a pretty red while his eyes were lit with desire and his cheeks stained red from his blush. He was so inviting. I had been desiring to do so for so long that I had forgotten to restrain myself.

“T-Taiyu?” He breathed. His voice was so low that it seemed like a whisper. His long and fairy-like eyelashes moved as he blinked,still in a haze of what had just happened. His breaths were still hot and ragged and his sweet taste lingered in my mouth like a cup of old wine that compels you to drink more until you’re totally drunk yet you can’t seem to stop.

Silver eyes bored into deep,crimson red ones as the later seem to find their sanity back as I felt an arm push me away and hurry inside. Not wanting to force him,I stayed outside and contemplating the starry sky, the nocturnal melody lulling me into a world of darkness yet of hope and dreams…