TEN

It wasn't crazy that the couple got back together because it was something normal for the two of them. Although it felt different this like they were there to stay. That's the part that didn't feel real for either of them.

She had her feet on his lap as he massaged them for her. Every now and then he'll pick up her foot by her ankle kissing her toes just because he knew it bother her. She thought it was disgusting.

He put his hand on top of her ankle like he was about to bring it up like he did before, "Nigga if you try to kiss my foot again I'm gonna kick your bird looking ass in the face."

He dropped her foot giving her look, "Shut your ass up before I put my foot in your face."

"I'm gonna break up with you again." She joked. He pulled her up by her arms putting her onto his lap.

"You're gonna what nigga?" Their faces inches apart, he wasn't playing with his no more. "I'm gonna kill you the next time you try to leave if I can't have your dumb ass nobody can."

She shook her head laughing, "You get on my nerves."

"I know you love it though." He smiles brushing her hair out of her face, he cupped her face in his hands kissing her repeatedly until Zion walked in.

"Get a room Nick."

"We're in a room you poon ass nigga, so mind your business." She said through her teeth as Nick was still holding her face close to his.

"Damn Kency do you even like me?" The two boys laughed. That's what they all loved about Kency, she was never just a girl to them she would join in on their roast battles and even start some mostly with Cordae.

She put her hands over Nicks pulling his down to their laps, "Of course I like you dumb fuck."

He shook his head laughing grabbing his headphones from the drawer, before leaving he walked over choking Kency from behind, "I like you too dumb bitch."

"Don't touch my girl nigga before I chop your hand off with a machete."

Zion quickly released his hold from Kency flipping Nick off before leaving the room.