THIRTY TWO

MESSAGES.

LELE
hey girl just wanted to reach out and check up on you not on some fake bitch shit but because i've been through this shit too you know?

KENCY
deadass girl i almost messaged you about it but i didnt know where we were gonna stand now that you and zion are on outs

LELE
no no no we're good friends even if we never get to kick it anymore you can come at me with anything

KENCY
i appreciate it

KENCY
can you call?

LELE IS CALLING...
ACCEPT | DECLINE

"Hey." Kency answered shuffling around her bed. Nick was making food for her, he was still doing anything and everything to make up with her even if she already kinda forgave him.

"Hey girl." Ayele smiled.

"Hey. You might hear nick screaming from burning himself." She laughed.

"So he's still there?" She rose an eyebrow.

"Don't come for me."

"Bitch what? I'm the last one to come for you. Do you know how many times my dumbass forgave Zion? Matter fact I know your ass knows." Lele shook her head.

"He said he didn't cheat." She carried on about her and Nick.

"I believe him." Her friend confessed.

Kency laughed, "I believe him too. But it's just that I feel like he knew she was pregnant, and he's saying he didn't. But when I really think about it without all the love I have for him I know he has to be lying."

"How many times have you asked him?"

"Like two honestly. But I don't know like he can't be dumb enough to lie to me though right?"

"I wouldn't be too sure of that." She shook her head, "He's probably afraid to lose you."

"Well he should be afraid if he keeps lying to me."

lol i needed her to have a friend so i made her be friends with jhené from my lie to me book you don't have to read it smh