TWENTY FIVE

She stood on the other side of all the boys, they we discussing new music while she stood invested into her phone.

Glizzy whispered watch this to each of the boys, he crept over to across the room where she laid, she had her headphones in grabbing some marshmallows every once in awhile throwing them up in the air to catch them in her mouth.

She hadn't notice him getting closer to her she was way too interested in the game on her phone. He snatched the phone from her hand causing her to jump up, "Nigga what the hell!"

"What do you got to hide?" Glizzy laughed holding her phone up in the air knowing she wasn't going to be able to reach it.

"Babe!" She called for Nick. Her game was timing her and she wanted it back before she ran out of time.

"Nigga you play too much." Nahmir laughed.

Glizzy looked to her phone, "You're playing that Kardashian shit game?"

All the boys laughed at her as she snatched her phone back, "Mind your business hoe."

Nick shook his head at his girl going over to give her a little kiss, "You're such a dork."

"I'm bored okay! And it popped up in an ad and looked interesting."

"I do that sometimes too." Jay defended her.

"Yeah cause both of you are dumb as hell." Cordae laughed grabbing the marshmallows from the couch.