TWELVE

Everything has been good with the two, they've been catching up nonstop. He just enjoyed being around her every second of the day. Yesterday he just stood by her while she got her nails done. She stood on the couch while he was on the floor playing video games, she had her legs over him on either side of him.

"Nigga I'm bored." She sighed sitting up putting her hands on his head.

"Baby I'm about to win please no." He said building up to give him a better view of the playing field.

She huffed in her seat dramatically attempting to move her legs up to her so they weren't on him anymore but he grabbed them quickly letting her know he wanted them there.

"Nigga the game doesn't pause. Stop playing."

She laughed at how serious he was getting over a game, "You shoot niggas in real life, why you gotta do it in the game too?" She slumped back.

"If you're just gonna be playing, I can go out with Breanne."

"Who the fuck is Breanne?" He asked in the middle of a battle. He was top five at the moment shooting for top four. Then soon enough a Victory Royale.

"Nigga that's her hoe friend." Zion told him.

She gave Zion a look, "Breanne is not a hoe, you dumb bitch."

"How you gonna tell me? She let me hit it the first day we met."

"You not going." Nick joined in.

"So nigga, you let her hit it the day you met her too and what does that make you?"

"A manwhore." Zion said, "Thus she's a hoe. We both hoes you should hook it up."

She shook her head at him, they were all just something else. The only way to get your way with them was to play the game they would.

"You know what Z? I will. Tonight I'll let her know what's up." She smiled.

Zion started bouncing up and down, "Nigga you gotta give her the okay now."

Nick just ignored him, arguing with Glizzy just never went well. He was a little baby.

"Nigga what happened to bro before hoes?"

Nick threw his controller on the floor pushing her legs to the side shooting up quick, "I know you not calling Kency a hoe."

"Nigga what? Kency a bro." Zion shook his head, "I'm saying you, my bro gotta put me over this hoe Bri and let Kency go."

"The fuck nigga I just died for nothing then. Why the fuck didn't you just say that shit?"

Everyone just stood quiet.

"Nah." He turned to his girl, "You want to party? I'll take your dumbass to a party."

"What about Breanne though nigga?" Z joined back in.

"Her hoe ass can go." Nick shook his head.

"She's not a hoe!"

"I tol-" Z began to go back to his story.

"I let Nick hit it on the first night too!"

Z looked to Nick for confirmation, "She really did. I fell in love with the pussy first."