THIRTY

She walked out her room not even realizing she was walking over, she jumped up when she finally felt him against her foot, "Nigga what the fuck? I said the couch not outside of my room!"

He rubbed his eyes looking to her, "I want to talk to you."

"Too bad." She shook her head, "I don't want to talk to you."

"I, I didn't cheat on you." He told her, and she knew that but it didn't make it hurt any less.

"I know." She whispered, "That's not the point." She walked over him walking to her kitchen, she needed coffee.

He got up quickly following behind her, he knew she was gonna get mad, but he didn't expect it to be like this, "Then what's the point?"

"How dumb could you be?" She turned to him. She wanted it all to just be a dream. He shot back not knowing what to say, "It was supposed to be me Nick. I wanted to give you your kids and be your wife."

He sensed a breakup so he grabbed her hand causing her too look up at him, "You still can be. What are you saying?"

"You're having a baby." She repeated it out loud.

"There's a chance it's not even mine Kenny."

"There's also a chance that it is yours Nick."

"Why do you always gotta look at the negative sides?" He shook his head kissing her hand, "I am always gonna be your man whatever it is."

"No."

"Fuck your no." He smacked his lips, "I'm your man no matter what, no cap."

"Did you know?"

He should know better from how fast this secret hit him in the face not to keep anything from her, but he shook his head no.

"I'm just as surprised as you Ken. I just know I want you."