THIRTY SIX

yep, yep. be ready for the drama.
it's still supposed to be nahmirs birthday here by the way, just bare with me.

PART TWO.

To say Kency was pissed was a understatement, Nahmir just kept lying and lying and the lies were really starting to feel ran through. Especially the way they were putting her in a position to look stupid.

She debated with herself on what she could do next, because she really wanted to just slap the fuck out of him. But she almost wanted to ask him to see if he would lie again.

She took in a breath wiping her tears, tears of anger. She locked her phone walking to where she knew he was, she wondered if he would lie again. But the way she knew him like the back of her hand, she knew he would.

"Nick." She called for him.

He immediately shot up passing the almost rolled blunt to Glizzy, "Finish it." He mumbled to him. He knew she wanted him from the way she said his name. He was nervous.

When he finally got past the circle of his friends and reached Kency, he smiled putting his arm around her, "Hey baby."

She refrained from smiling too, no matter how much she wanted to. His smile was just contagious and he overall made her the happiest in the world, it was just little moments like this where she wanted to throw him off the balcony.

"Let's go to the room." She sighed, throwing his arm off her shoulder. It was then he was beginning to get even more nervous. He knew she was mad, she must know he thought.

"Before we do that," He grabbed her hand spinning her around, "I need to tell you something." He chewed on his top lip looking at the floor.

"Oh." She laughed, but not the kind of laugh you would do for something funny, "I know what you need to tell me."

He closed his eyes realizing he was going to lose her, "Baby.."

"No Mir!" She smacked his head, "How long did you know?"

He grabbed her hand before she could hit him again, "Okay, okay. Let's go to the room baby."

"No." She shook her head. "Have fun, I'm done." She pushed her hand out of his hold leaving towards the door.

But he ran ahead of her, "Oh hell no. The fuck you mean you done?"

"You stay lying!" She yelled.

His friends now looking at the two, Cordae was the first to step in, "You guys maybe not here."

"Shut up!" They both yelled at their friend.

And then it was Jay, "Let's just calm down."

"Nah! Kency trying to leave me!" Nahmir yelled.

"Oh." Jay blurted, "Yeah you can't do that." He shook his head turning to Kency.

Kency turned to face Jay, "The fuck, I surely can!" She threw her purse at him hard, "And that's for lying when I asked you if he knew!"

Glizzy slapped his forehead sliding his hand down his face then pointing at Nahmir, "See nigga I told you she was gonna find out."

"I'm gonna kill that bitch." Nahmir mumbled. But they all heard it.

"No you're fucking not!" Kency told him.

"If I lose you, I promise you I am."

"'Nigga. The baby might be yours you can't just kill her." Cordae whispered to him, "And you can't leave my nigga!" He told Kency.

She hated how it felt like they were all ganging up on her to stay when they all knew Nahmir was in the wrong, but because they were his friends first they had his back.

"Then shit! I'll wait for the baby to be born then kill her."