TWENTY EIGHT

INSTAGRAM.

SAHLT_

135,956 LIKES SAHLT_ temporarily a small bump but catch me in eight months with the cutest mixed baby anyone could see 👶🏽 👣 #onemonthdown TAGGED: YBNNAHMIR VIEW ALL 5,855 COMMENTS

135,956 LIKES
SAHLT_ temporarily a small bump but catch me in eight months with the cutest mixed baby anyone could see 👶🏽 👣 #onemonthdown
TAGGED: YBNNAHMIR
VIEW ALL 5,855 COMMENTS

YBNNAHMIR UNTAGGED HIMSELF !

RANDOM i seen that nahmir

RANDOM he really had to put his dick in her damn

RANDOM rip to him and kency
RANDOM you guys don't know that maybe she'll stay.....

RANDOM she always said she wouldn't play stepmom to no one
RANDOM yeah but it's nahmir....... she loves that ugly ass nigga

RANDOM he untagged himself tho so maybe that's not even his kid?
RANDOM we'll see in 8 months what the baby looks like

Kencys heart fell when she saw the post, she just continued to stare at it for the longest not wanting it to be real. It was something him and her should be going through together not him and another. It was heartbreaking.

He knew that he had to go to her before she saw the post, but he knew it was too late. He knew she had to have seen it by the way she stopped messaging him back.

If he lost Kency, he was going to hit Alycia with his car straight up. He wouldn't care about anything after that.

He was rushing to her apartment not wanting it to be real, he just wanted time to tell her and time hit him in the face. He was almost wanting to hit Glizzy with his car too for predicting the future.

He ran to the front door not wanting to waste anymore time, he knocked urgently yelling for her. He knew she was in there because he still had her locations turned on.

She ignored the knocks on his door knowing it was him, she didn't want to see him because all she'd see is he got someone else pregnant.

"Kency...." He said through the door, "Open the door please..."

He knew she wasn't going to open the door and he almost just wanted to break the window to get in, but she got pissed off even more the last time he did that.

He tried knocking one last down, but once again she ignored him. So he slid down the wall near her door waiting for her.

anyway

i know you guys wanted kency to be pregnant but guess what i dont know how to read 😌