SIXTEEN

After the studio Nahmir was attempting to show Kency how to play his favorite game. He just wanted her to understand his distraction.

"She's not gonna get it you told her dumbass like five times already." Jay laughed, he was sitting on the opposite couch of them laughing at the way Kency would nod she understood then forget it right after.

"It takes time." Cordae walked in without his shit eating a bowl of cereal. Between him and Kency they never stopped eating.

"Yeah, pretty soon no one is gonna be able to touch me and my baby in duos." Nahmir patted her back showing her how to build.

"Nu uh, nigga! Then you gonna start counting every time we play fortnite together as a date."

"Damn Kency I thought as long as you guys were together it ain't matter." Jay shook his head at her in a teasingly matter.

She flipped him off, "It doesn't, but I won't even see him I'd just be hearing his voice."

"I see him everyday there really isn't anything special." Glizzy joked and the whole group started laughing except for Nahmir.

The more and more time Nahmir spent trying to show her the game the more she understood it.

"You see if that was me needing help, he would've been calling me dumb and threatening to hit me, but no it's Kency so he's being all lover boy." Cordae shook his head taking a big bite of his cereal.

"We know he in love with Kencys bigheaded ass though." Glizzy shrugged.

"Nigga talk about my head one more time like your forehead ain't bigger than all of our futures." The whole group was rolling at that.