TWENTY SEVEN

Nahmir held her close, he could really get used to the feeling of being around her forever. But he knew forever was gonna be cut short as soon as she found out, he wanted to be in a bubble with her forever.

But he knew how selfish that was, he should've been more careful. But it was all fun and games until reality shot him in the head.

She rolled over on top of him laying her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat, his heart felt like it was beating out of his chest. He was so scared to lose her.

"What's wrong baby?" She sat up on him, her legs falling on either side of him.

"Nothing babe." He told her playing with her hands with his own.

She knew it was bullshit, "You could tell me anything."

He knew she wasn't going to let it go, and this was his chance, but he couldn't bring himself to breaking her heart so he just pulled her by her arm smashing his lips on her.

He pushed her fallen hairs behind her ears looking her up and down, "I just love you that's all."

At this point he was praying the baby wasn't his. He didn't want to ruin him and Kency, she just meant too much.

She smiled down at him, "I know you're stalling, but I love you too."

She pecked his lips one last time before getting off from him, "I'm going to go make food."

He wasn't going to try to convince her that it was nothing, because he knew it was no use she already had her mind made up that it was something.

He was gonna tell her, he just needed more time to hold on to her while things were still good. He knew there was never going to be a right time so he didn't really know what he was waiting for.

idk if i should make that his baby or not ........ lowkey i want too ....