THIRTY SEVEN

PART THREE.

Nahmir didn't want her to go, he knew she wouldn't come back if she did. "Please," He grabbed her arm once again, "Let's just talk about this."

"No!" She yelled. "Now you want to talk but all you've been doing is lying! You can't even own up to your own actions this isn't anyone's fault but your own."

Nahmir put his head down in shame because he knew he was wrong, yet he still repeated himself he didn't care how selfish it was, "Lets just talk about it. Stop being this way baby."

She threw her hands up in the air, "All of you lying ass niggas can never talk to me again."

She stormed out the house at that, she didn't care if it was still his birthday. He didn't have the time to care about her when he was off getting someone else pregnant and lying about knowing about it.

She knew he was going to follow her until she heard him. It was the most annoying thing about their relationship, he would do anything to always be with her.

Glizzy was first to comfort Nahmir, "I didn't tell her anything Mir."

He nodded, "I know. I should've told her."

Glizzy didn't want to, but he couldn't help, but mumble an I told you so. It wasn't appreciated since it was way too soon Cordae punched Glizzy in the stomach, "It's too soon for all that nigga."

"How we gonna get her back?" Jay asked. They all knew they were in this together, "And you really trying to take out Alycia?"