Parent Scenarios: 1

Age stage: Baby
Parent: Natasha Romanoff
Plot: Bucky and Clint break your toys
——————————————————

It was time for you to go to bed. Bucky and Clint were entrusted into tucking you in and did a perfect job, until it came to which toy to put into your crib with you. You had many toys and plushies of animals and each one of the avengers.
Bucky wanted your Captain America plushie to be with you, but Clint wanted to give the Natasha Plushie.
"What are you doing?" Clint asked with a glare, holding the plushie in his hands.
"What are you doing?" Bucky responded.
"Giving her her favorite toy to sleep with."
"Yes, but that's the wrong one." Bucky growled.
"Why wouldn't she want her mom?" Clint asked.
"Because (Y/N) would want someone who can protect her from nightmares, like Steve does with me."
"Natasha is capable to protect her child, it's her child." Clint protested.
Clint put the toy next to your very sleepy self and was about to walk away when he turned to see Bucky swapping the plushies. Clint gracefully walked to your crib and swapped back the plushie. Starting to get a bit annoyed, Bucky swapped them again. It went on a few more times until Bucky lost it and was about to throw the Natasha plushie out the window when Clint grabbed it. Tugging on each end vigorously, the two had no idea what was about to happen next.
With out warning, both went flying back. They looked at there hand and realized they had torn the plushie in half with puts of stuffing across the room.
"It's okay, I'm sure we can fix it without anyone-" Bucky's rambling was cut short by Clint tapping his shoulder with one hand and pointing to you with the other.
Your face had shocked written all over it. You didn't know what to feel. Bucky and Clint saw your face and hid the fabric behind their backs.
"(Y/N), it's not what it looks like."
"Mama?" You said as if you were talking to a lifeless loved one. You put your hands out signaling for them to give you what was left of your toy. In an instance the rushed to give you what you wanted, hoping to keep you happy.
Once you got it you hugged it and stuffed yours face in it, shielding your toy without showing your heartbreak. You wanted to avenge your mom, so you quickly made a plan.
"Look, we promise we will fix-" Clint didn't finish when you looked at him with a angry expression.
Knowing what was about to happen, Clint and Bucky backed away slowly. You continued your plan by pulling your lip and quivered, signaling their was no way out of this. The final step was tears. You cried loudly, trying to wake up anyone who was close by. When Clint and Bucky tried to comfort you you cried harder and louder.
Finally a figure had teleported into the room and they realized it was Loki.
"WHAT HAVE YOU MORTALS DONE!" He yelled louder than your cries, almost making the whole building shake.
By doing this, it caused the whole team to wake up and see what the commotion was about.
The last person they wanted to see walked in, Natasha.
"You have one minute to explain why you angered my Baby Spider." She threatened.
"Bucky-wanted-to-give-(Y/N)-the-Steve-plushie-but-I-wanted-to-give-the-plushie-of-you." Clint said in one breath.
"So-we-got-into-a-fight-and-accidentally-ripped-the-plushie-in-half-but-we-swear-we-will-fix-it." Bucky added.
Natasha glared at them and turned to Tony. "You take care of them, I take care of (Y/N)." She whispered.
"For ruining my beauty sleep, with pleasure." Tony smirked.
The next day Tony took the two to Fury, who made them do nonstop training while you had a pleasant sleep with the real Natasha by your side.
————————————
The End