Chapter 2: Exams

~U.A. High School Hero Course~
~Entrance Exam Location~

"Based on what Zero Present Mic said," (y/n) mumbled, "It's all a mock battle," she then looked around to the other examinees, "I have to earn points to pass, and avoid the one that's zero points."

"Mhm," Shadow mumbled back, "You can't attack others. Doubt you'd do that anyways... Do you have what you need?"

(Y/n) rummaged through her pockets and then nodded, "Yup. Hopefully, I don't need to use most of them. I'd much rather use my own skills."

She then noticed the green haired boy walking ahead, looked more like marching though, to the girl with brown hair from last time.

Then, the guy from before grabbed his shoulder stopping him.

"Ugh, he's still bothering the guy," she growled lowly.

"She looks like she's trying to focus on the trials ahead," the guy with glasses said, "What are you going to do, distract her and ruin her chances to succeed?"

"Nonono, of course not!" the green haired guy said stepping away.

She could already hear the murmurs of others making fun of the guy.

"Hey, over there, that's the guy who almost bit it out earlier."

"He practically wet himself in the lecture hall."

"Dude, what a loser, but one less rival to worry about, I guess."

(Y/n) clicked her tongue annoyed and stepped up towards the two males, "Hey, know it all," she growled.

The two guys looked up and saw her walking up to them.

"Leave the guy alone," she said, "Didn't you have enough with pickin' on him back there in front of everyone?"

"This does not involve you," the guy told her.

She crossed her arms, "Does it look I care about that?"

(Y/n) looked over to the girl with the light brown hair from the morning and then to the green haired boy. 

The said boy flinched under her gaze.

"You were walking to the girl from this morning, right?" she asked.

"Huh? Uh, yeah."

"Thought so..." she then turned to the guy with glasses again, "He was just going to thank her for this morning. Did you really think he would do something as bad as to bother her on something so serious?"

The guy gave her a stern glare, "Now listen here--"

"Unless you find a better excuse, don't bother lecturing me right now. He's taking this test as serious as we are, so get off his back."

The green haired boy stood there shocked as (y/n) argued to defend him.

"Wow, isn't she the girl that defended him from before," a guy said.

"She looks hot when she's mad. I've seen her running around the city, but never at a school."

"Maybe asking her out wouldn't be a bad idea."

The guy couldn't help but feel a bit mad hearing that, for some reason, as he felt he knew the girl that is defending him.

'Wait... (n/n) used to defend me like that,' he thought glancing over to (y/n) as he remembered a little girl defending him when he was a kid, 'She couldn't speak but she used her quirk. She can talk...' he lowered his gaze a bit, 'If she has the same quirk as her... then maybe, just maybe...' he raised his gaze to (y/n) with a hopeful look in his eyes.